Extra Easy Free food vs syn free food

I asked my consultant... He said that you should eat whichever makes you and keeps you fuller for longer and is most satisfying... But the preference would be to snack on super free and only to eat when hungry..

I asked my consultant... He said that you should eat whichever makes you and keeps you fuller for longer and is most satisfying... But the preference would be to snack on super free and only to eat when hungry..

Yeah, I have to say, I have never heard all this about choosing free food over syn free food. Honestly, when did SW get so over complicated? Just follow the 3 steps....it works!

Yeah, I have to say, I have never heard all this about choosing free food over syn free food. Honestly, when did SW get so over complicated? Just follow the 3 steps....it works!

I agree! I think sometimes you can over think things... I guess the other thing I think is that this is meant to be a lifestyle not a diet... It really can't be that complicated!

Amen sister.:D

This thread started over three years ago - perhaps the Free versus Syn-free was emphasised more then?

Back