Free Foods...

M

Missk

What free foods do you buy everytime you go shopping?
which do you enjoy most?
which do you fill up on?

i always buy quark, couscous, salmon, and salad stuff :)

As I stick to mostly Red Days, my free foods are bacon, ham, quorn sausages, mince, salad bits and loads of fruit oh and Mullerlites and eggs!

Potatoes, pasta, rice, bacon & minced beef (from the butcher), eggs, bananas, tomatoes (until mine are ready in the greenhouse) tinned tuna, natural yoghurt and frozen berries, oh and tinned beans of all varieties!

I love a big fat jacket spud with beans and salad, omelettes and pasta dishes to name but a few!

I normally get baked beans, rice, pasta, fruit, veg, jacket potato's, eggs and the 3 packs of meat for £10.

Oh and Worcestershire Sauce!

I always get salad stuff, fruit and a BIG bag of potatoes (once a month) always get the dirty ones as the washed ones are washed in chlorine and goes bad more quickly (this is the same with carrotts). I also get mince (my OH is a butcher) and lots and lots of yogart. I would buy probally 18 eggs a week but my dad has free range eggs so get them for free! I always have pasta and rice in the cupboard as so easy to make something quick!

I love eating scrambled eggs with tomatoes (+salt and pepper) anytime of the day.

Quark, Very Low Fat Cottage Cheese, Very low fat Natural yogurt, Very low fat Fromage frais and lots of Quorn products like mince, pieces and fillets, chicken breasts, salmon & prawns, also lots of fruit, salad and vegetables.

My fridge is full of 0% greek yogurt, ff Fromage frais, Quark, quorn sausages, free range eggs, superfree salad stuff and veges, plus spuds, wholewheat pasta and brown rice for green days, and steak and chicken for red days, and finally a mountain of bananas, apples, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and other fruit! Basically costs a blinking fortune, but well worth it!!!!

I always get Quark, VLF youghurt, Mug Shots, dried egg noodles, peppers, onions, mushrooms, courgette, carrots etc. Pasta, couscous, Quorn pieces, fillets and bangers.
Can you guess I do Green days?!

Dairy = UHT skimmed milk, syn-free yoghurt, natural yoghurt, fromage frais, quark, RF mozzarella, Cathedral City Light, cottage cheese and chives, RF soft cheese. Not all free but for HEA/Bs.

Fruit = bananas, clementines, stawberries, raspberries, blueberries, grapes, melon, pineapple.

Vegetables = onions, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, potatoes, sweet potatoes, baby corn, sugar snap peas, courgette, aubergine, butternut squash, leek.

Groceries = passata, chopped tomatoes, baked beans, chickpeas, kidney beans, other beans, pasta, rice, pudding rice, risotto rice, thai jasmine rice, cous cous, quorn or asda meat-free stuff, mugshots, pasta 'n' sauce, ainsley harriott cous cous, stock cubes.

Salmon, trout, chicken/turkey, quorn stuff, veggies, fruit, pasta, beans, NAS cordials, jellies, eggs and my HEs

I do Extra Easy and I get salmon, Ocean Sticks, vegetables, bananas and other fruit depending on what's on offer. I am in LOVE with Ocean sticks! They are the new sausage roll for me. mmmmm!

muller lights, fruit, veg, packs of flavoured chicken breasts, EL Laughing Cow cheese triangles, Finn crisps, stock cubes (lots of HM free soup). My all time favourite is whatever berries are on offer (at present, cherries)

xx

Back