Free photoshoot for your 'after' pictures

Jettica

Shoot to thrill
I apologise to admins for them having to delete my previous thread on this topic due to something against their linking policy (if anyone has this I'd be interested to have a look, can't find it.)

Anyways, I am looking to shoot your after pictures for free (although I might need travel money if you are out of Norfolk.) I am a professional photographer and blogger and believe that this is something that would benefit my portfolio as well as keeping you lot out there motivated.

After all we are here to motivate one another and what better way for me to help than give you some pictures of you looking ace!

Hope this is better, admins!
<3

If you'd be willing to travel to london (of course I'll pay fares) I'd be interested definitely, although I have about 2 stone to lose so not yet! In a few month's time I think..

I guess people will still need to pay for the prints Jettica?

Thanks Pierce!
Prints yes but a disk of all images would be included in the freeness. In my experience people are all about digital images and not prints.

cool, I'll be digging out this thread :bunnydance:

I really wanna get photos done but will want to use all available monies on clothing ;) so it would be great

I'd love to keep it active, wish i could send you in the direction of my portfolio but I don't want to go against the linking policy.
Can I tell you my business is called Jetstone Promotions?

x

Wanted to bump this thread up for all those who have lost weight and now want more photos. <3

Back