Free snack food ideas please

How about some yummy SW chips?

Normally I would chop up an alpen light into small pieces, but you have to prepared for that. How about sw chips mmm

Chunky SW chips :) Orr I love to chop up cucumber, celery, carrots and then i do a dip using natural yogurt and chives :p:p Also I have a bowl of chopped up fruit nearby.. Im always full after that.
As for low syn treats... Kitkats are just 5 for a 2 finger, curley wurleys are 6... Hmm walkers sunbites :)P:p:p) Are 5 which go nice with the dip.. Wotsits are 6 I think xx

Chunky SW chips :) Orr I love to chop up cucumber, celery, carrots and then i do a dip using natural yogurt and chives :p:p Also I have a bowl of chopped up fruit nearby.. Im always full after that.
As for low syn treats... Kitkats are just 5 for a 2 finger, curley wurleys are 6... Hmm walkers sunbites :)P:p:p) Are 5 which go nice with the dip.. Wotsits are 6 I think xx
Fruit sounds nice and refreshing!!!!

I just find that if I have all of that nearby.. if i dont eat it i can wrap it up and put it in the fridge if i leave some... but i am a criminal picker so its best for me to pick on free food!! But the dips are great! x

SW chips are definitely a good idea! They are so good I still feel quite guilty eating them lol!
You could have some mayo or ketchup to dip as well? 1tbsp (this is alot more than it sounds!) extra light mayo is 1/2 syn, if you mix paprika into the mayo thats really nice! or ketchup is 1 syn for 1tbsp xxx

Back