Free soup

My favourite is mediterranean veg - onion, garlic, oregano, red pepper, courgette & carrot. Finely chop the lot, pop it in a pan with a tin of tomatoes & some chicken stock, bubble away then season to taste & puree! My 3 year old loves that on pasta! What I did the other day was just to grab a pre prepared bag of chinese veg, some mushrooms then cooked with chicken stock, soy sauce, garlic and a little bit of ginger. Left the veg as were - was very yummy. I tend to experiment with free veg, e.g. carrot & coriander, brocolli & cauliflower, spicy butternut squash :) x

That sounds yummy. Yes I love my veg too scared I eat too much though! Think I'll try that one over the weekend x

Hey hun,
I make a pepper and tom soup - divine!! Might be similar to the one you make? But here goes:

Chop up tomatoes, peppers, garlic, onions, chilli - put it under the grill. When its all nice and mushy (lol) add a tin of chopped tomatoes to it and some basil/herbs of any choice. Blitz it with a blender - voila!! I literally live off it :)

Do you find it makes a difference I just blend and simmer in pot but I will try this way! Sounds nice! Thanks x

Hi, I'm really into to soup at the min. I just got myself a soup maker just chuck everything in chopped up and 10-15 mins later all done only u have to brown meat off like u do when using a slow cooker. £45 Argos

Hey hun,
I make a pepper and tom soup - divine!! Might be similar to the one you make? But here goes:

Chop up tomatoes, peppers, garlic, onions, chilli - put it under the grill. When its all nice and mushy (lol) add a tin of chopped tomatoes to it and some basil/herbs of any choice. Blitz it with a blender - voila!! I literally live off it :)

Wow. I just made this soup and it was lovely. Thank you for the recipe. Definately a keeper!!!

Back