Free Tinned Macaroni Cheese

where is =haven't tried that one. Is it by dried pasta and sauce thingys.

In my local Asda its beside the pasta & sauce mixes

Best Macaroni ever is Marshalls Cheesy Macaroni, comes in a box, you make the macaroni up, add the sauce - and best of all - its syn free on green and, and its gorgeous. If I was doing EE I used to flake a small tin of tuna through it and grate a portion of cheese over it - sheer heaven lol

Thats the one SW meal I really badly miss

where do you get this macaroni. i have looked for it in asda, tesco and sainsburys but have been unable to find it. please help as i love mac and cheese.

xxx

My Tesco & Asda both stock it beside the Batchelors Pasta 'n' Sauce packets. Blue box 77p at Tesco just now. Makes a very genourous serving prob meant for 2 lol

on the subject of corned beef. we were encouraged many moons ago to chop it into small pieces, place it on a tupperware box put in the fridge and nibble on it when were hungry. how times have changed. i am just nibbling on some pineapple now.

where do you get this macaroni. i have looked for it in asda, tesco and sainsburys but have been unable to find it. please help as i love mac and cheese.

xxx

One thing to be aware of, is that Marshalls is a Scottish company, and it is fairly unlikely (although not impossible) to find it outside of Scotland.

I bought some Princes Lean CB in Tesco's the other day. They have 50% extra free on them at the moment too.

It was very nice as a hash made with left over veggies.

I agree, it is worth the syns.

Back