Free Tinned Macaroni Cheese

One thing to be aware of, is that Marshalls is a Scottish company, and it is fairly unlikely (although not impossible) to find it outside of Scotland.

No they do supply outwith Scotland!!! Some Scottish companies have been known to venture South of the border :p

You may not get it in Tesco south of the border but you should in Asda and Nisa

I think that IS it made as directed but yes thats free
last year my consultant told us this was now like ridiculous syns in it (consultants had been sent a memo round or something) but i keep checking online and it still says its free so im confused! and try to avoid it now...just incase!!

anyone have an update on the marshalls macaroni syn issue?

X

on SW website it says... Cheesey Macaroni, dried, made up as directed, 100g cooked 3syns
But i always thought the syns was for the butter/milk, so made up not as directed, just with water would this be free?

Does anyone know if Heinz Macaroni Cheese (200g low fat) is high syn value please?

I have my book at home (no longer going to classes) but wasn't sure if the value had changed.... Thanks :)

I don't go to group and my book is from 2012 but that says, Heinz Macaroni Cheese, low in fat (400g) 6.5 / 17 / 6.5

Someone who can look online might be able to give you more up to date info

Thank you :) my book says the same but I wasn't sure if it had changed.....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back