Freezing cold

Biggie

Silver Member
Hi everyone :)
As you know I am doing TS. Today is my 39day and so far so good. I have been 100% all the time. But there is one thing I would like to ask about. Did anyone feel very, very cold after similar period of time on Exante TS? Or is it just me - alien thing :(
I turned on my central heating on. It is just annoying, the coldness I mean, disturbing and I could not focus on reading book or anything.
Am I the only one who is freezing cold? (please you had this funny feeling too :) so I don't feel like the alien)

Now having my vanilla shake hot! mmmm yumyum :D
Love xxx

I am too - absolutely freezing! especially in the evening and especially when I am tired. Its ketosis!!
But walking around with two jumpers, a scarf and putting the heating on is not for life. Its for the next few months. Socks help too.
But yes, its a normal feature of VLCD and worse in winter or a British summer! I have been 100% since 6 March - about three an a half months and have been cold most days. Roll on a heat wave.
GSQ

oh well, that's okay then
:)
socks on, heating on, thick jumper on, hot green tea in front of me

good to know this is not just me :eek:

thanks Getslimquick!
xxx

Me too! Freeeezing! Especially lower half of legs :-( don't think these rubbish temperatures outside are helping either x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aww Andie :hug99:

I was jumpin for a while like a crazy elephant :D It helps! hahaha :D

With the combination of ketosis and the temperature drop, I've been rather cold today as well.

:gen125:

I have these ski socks which have never seen the snow, but I love to skid and slide around my lounge floor with them - the friction warms my feet up! :character00180:

I have these ski socks which have never seen the snow, but I love to skid and slide around my lounge floor with them - the friction warms my feet up! :character00180:

And you are buffing the floor at the same time. :D

Back