Freezing yoghurts

I wasn't really impressed with frozen mullerlights. Did you use a different one?

Freezing mullerlights are yummy. The secret is to make sure they dont freeze completely. I have just eaten a strawberry one. Leave them in the freezer until they are really cold and creamy, but not actually frozen

I had my first one last Sunday night......brilliant and it lasted ages, kept the munchies at bay that's for sure, I am just off to see if I have room in the freezer for a couple more.

Yes this is definitely the trick. You'll need to experiment a bit with how long to leave it in the freezer but you're looking for the consistency of Mr Whippy rather than frozen solid.

Freezing mullerlights are yummy. The secret is to make sure they dont freeze completely. I have just eaten a strawberry one. Leave them in the freezer until they are really cold and creamy, but not actually frozen

I left mine (Spanish brand, we can't get Muller over here and I really think it's something the Foreign Office should be working on cos the new range is gorgous) for about 45 mins until the outside was hard and the inside had gone all gooey. It was thick and lush with small bits of ice in it to melt on the tongue.

Drooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Back