• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

freezing!!

S: 13st8lb C: 13st8.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wow you have a onesie! I so want one of those but I fear OH wouldn't every fancy me again lol

cybill

Gold Member
S: 21st11lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 3st2lb(14.43%)
I don't know, but I'm freezing too. Went out and bought some fleecy pj bottoms today... not sure husband will be too chuffed, but probably better than me trying to warm up my freezing feet on him!

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
as far as i know its being in ketosis that makes us cold. ;)
blooming freezing this morning and so windy out :cry:

k8te

S: 15st9.6lb C: 15st0.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st9lb(4.1%)
Me :gen125: too! Spent most of yesterday afternoon in my warm bed! x

as far as i know its being in ketosis that makes us cold. ;)
blooming freezing this morning and so windy out :cry:

better windy out that in lol!

I know you were talking about the weather but had to say it!

I have never felt the cold until im in ketosis! then im like a huge ice block!!

but its worth it!

Yeah i have a onesie lol.....when the snow hit bad and it was soooo coldi had to go and buy one! i have no hubby to complain about it hehe

xx
i want one now! lol i live in my pj's and OH loves pj's so it win win in my house. Guess what if i got one and he didnt like it he knows where the door is lol!

this winter has seemed extra cold to me so i tend to live in my clothes and dressing gown on all the time!
how do you pee in a onesie? :D

it's vile being so cold but on the bright side, when you're shivering, your body is burning those fatty bits to keep warm, it's all the water too, but again, it's all helping

lucy4loop

Silver Member
S: 11st10.5lb C: 11st1.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 0st9lb(5.47%)
Dressing gown over clothes is a good look. Isn't it? I took a real tumble a few nights ago, running to the loo in my slanket - they're very long aren't they?! Must remember to remove before leaving sofa.

Dressing gown over clothes is a good look. Isn't it? I took a real tumble a few nights ago, running to the loo in my slanket - they're very long aren't they?! Must remember to remove before leaving sofa.
Haha I know exactly what you mean! plus if i walk in mine it makes me statically charged for like a week!

My hair is a mess and I cant go near the tv or laptop lol! I get shocks! yay for nylon!

this winter has seemed extra cold to me so i tend to live in my clothes and dressing gown on all the time!
how do you pee in a onesie? :D

you can get ones with a hole in the back and a pocket. you can pull down the pocket and poke your bum and ninnie out.

Personally id be scared id pee on it...... and how would you use your ketostix? lol

you can get ones with a hole in the back and a pocket. you can pull down the pocket and poke your bum and ninnie out.

Personally id be scared id pee on it...... and how would you use your ketostix? lol
omg im laughing so much
brb i need a weeeeeee
im back :8855:
think i might buy myself a onesie now i know you can pee in it. well not in it but you know what i mean :8855:

omg, i pee'd in a nappy a couple of weeks back when i got stranded on the motorway for 8 hours. never travel without nappies now :8855:

everyone was stuck. the men were pee'ing on the hard shoulder! bloody snow. ran out of milk and nappies for the little one. we got home in the end though. a 1 hour journey took us about 9 hours in all. could have made a movie from it and can laugh about it now :8855:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 4
Slimming World Recipes 12
Slimming World Recipes 2
Cambridge Weight Plan 2
Slimming World Recipes 3