freezing???

meggyjill

Hi everyone, i just wanted to know if anyone else is freezing cold all the time, i'm usually quite warm but the last week i have been freezing all time and cant seem to get warm. i am sat here now with 3 layers on and i'm still cold while all rest of family are in tshirts and warm lol is this normal? :confused: i am on day 12 of tfr on lp :cool:

I'm also cold , on vlcd they do that to you . They make you feel the cold more .

that's completely normal! I'm so so cold all the time! it's just because you aren't eating enough calories to burn and turn into energy that warms you up! it means that the diet is working at least!! :) you should treat yourself to a black tea or coffee - even if it's just to cradle the warm mug! he he! x

thanks both of you i was starting to worry something was wrong with me, have hot peppermint tea and soup to try n warm me up xx

I'm the same ive been freezing since about day 3. i love a cup of peppermint tea, warms me up for a whole 15 mins lol xx

Hi everyone, i just wanted to know if anyone else is freezing cold all the time, i'm usually quite warm but the last week i have been freezing all time and cant seem to get warm. i am sat here now with 3 layers on and i'm still cold while all rest of family are in tshirts and warm lol is this normal? :confused: i am on day 12 of tfr on lp :cool:

----------------------------------------------
Yes I feel cold all the time these days. I get a hot water bottle and hug it most of the time. I am on day 9 of Lipotrim.:D

i live in red hot baths , i look like a racehorse when i get out with the steam coming off me xx
---------------------------------------
Hey lillies

You look terrific, I am aiming for 5 stones as well. How long did it take you to get to that level?:D

Totally normal! Bit of a passion killer too - going to bed in three jumpers, tracky bottoms and bedsocks! Mind you, OH usually offers to warm me up, bless his predictable soul! Hey ho, at least it means the diet is working! ;)

haha know what you mean jessie i am living in jumpers and bed socks during day! also leaving dressing gown on at night, my other half says it like going to bed with a wooly bear (i dont know whether to be offended or not lol) :)

hi I am cold too. At work when I have to touch people you can see them jump coz my hands are like blocks of ice! still cold hands warm heart or something...:D

that was my first time and it took about 15 weeks but i do lose quite quickly , too many takeaways and i put a lot back on , im on week 5 and having my 6th weigh in tomorrow , ive lost 28lb so far xx
-----------------------------------------------
Well it took me about 20 years to gain 5 stones, for a long time I hovered around 11 stones, then 12 and 13 after that it kept going up no matter how hard I tried. Once I have lost all this surplus fat, I intend to maintain it, I will be following people on the maintainence forum and taking cues from them.:D

Back