french newbie on dukan

kurihana30

Hey there fellow diet colleagues! ?_?

I haven't been keen on diet in my life, although now at 30, i consider this a good opportunity to lose some sounds, because the age is a turning point.

I started dukan end of July, being real obedient the first 2 months, but since I came back from vacation debut of September, I can't quite keep stop feeding myself with junk. And by junk I mean sugar-free cakes and chocolate is my drug. I have lost 11 kilos and I need 9 more off my body. The way I'm not scrupulously following the diet makes me feel as if I was on phase 3/4 cause I'm not gaining weight but not losing either.

Has any of you being able to stop eating "forbidden food" once you start?

In any case, let's fight!

dukan is similar to atkins, but is low fat as well as low carb, rather difficult one to follow i should think!

welcome kurihana, and well done on your losses so far, have a peek at atkins, see if that may suit you better.

madzbabe said:
What kind of a diet is Dukan?

Dukan is mostly about proteins, that makes you lose faster, a lot (1 To 5 at most, depends on how many you need gone) at the beginning, them gradually one
pound per week. Approximately. but no sugar, no oil, no butter, basically no greasy no sugar food. Oh and at least 20min of walking per day.

hello and welcome to minis....
Good luck on your journey :)

kurihana30 said:
Hey there fellow diet colleagues! ?_?

I haven't been keen on diet in my life, although now at 30, i consider this a good opportunity to lose some sounds, because the age is a turning point.

I started dukan end of July, being real obedient the first 2 months, but since I came back from vacation debut of September, I can't quite keep stop feeding myself with junk. And by junk I mean sugar-free cakes and chocolate is my drug. I have lost 11 kilos and I need 9 more off my body. The way I'm not scrupulously following the diet makes me feel as if I was on phase 3/4 cause I'm not gaining weight but not losing either.

Has any of you being able to stop eating "forbidden food" once you start?

In any case, let's fight!

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey :) you can do it!

Back