Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

bobshop please search mugshots hun theres lots of threads

Brill

This brill, thanks so much I bought some mug shots today and rang a friend to see if she knew and she didnt! Just been on website and was just about to check the syns and came on here first! Great:)

Hi, does anyone know whether the ainsley harriet couscous sachets are free on green days? I know plain couscous is, but have one of these in the cupboard and wasn't sure if it would be or not?

No they are not free - usually between half and 1 syn per 100g cooked weight depending on flavour. If you do a search on this forum (blue button at the top right of the thread list that says "search this forum") you will find details of syns for particular flavours.

The AH cous cous goes up to about 3.5 syns per packet.
For a free version, make your own with some stock and add some herbs and veg :)

The AH cous cous goes up to about 3.5 syns per packet.
For a free version, make your own with some stock and add some herbs and veg :)

Thanks, I'll probs just count it as 3.5 then :) I normally do, I just found it in my cupboard, completely forgot I had it! Must've bought it as an easy lunch for work once!

Does anyone know syn value of tikka style mug shot?? I have tried to find it on here but can't find anything, are they new? Do you need nut info??

Tikka mug shot nutritional info:

Per sachet 265g

Protien 6.6g
Carb 42.1g (sugar3.7g)
Fat 2.7g ( saturates 1.1g)
Fibre 2.9g
Sodium 0.55g

Main ingredient series pasta 65%

I'd be interested to know about the Tikka style mugshot too, I bought it in Tesco today! Love the mugshots, they get me through the day lol x

snibbug said:
I'd be interested to know about the Tikka style mugshot too, I bought it in Tesco today! Love the mugshots, they get me through the day lol x

Oooh check out thread called mugshots under syn value, they've got all the new ones on there - tikka 1syn!!xx

Muller Yoghurts

Mmmm loving the strawberry and lemon cheescake ones (havent seen the coconut ones yet).

Can any clever person on here tell me how many syns they are.

I never use syns so not too worried!

Thank you.

I love the mullerlight ones, esp orange and choc, banana custard, nom. I know theyre 2 points on WW, they have next to nil fat.
For an amazing treat, ben and jerrys frozen yogurt is not too fatty (long as you dont have the whole tub!)
Unfortunately Im on CD so nil treats for me just yet!

Have mullers changed to syns now?? The new versions are out and i wouldnt want anyone (including myself) to be eating them and not know!

I heard someone mention that rhubarb is now 1/2 syn?? xx

new mugshot flavours

Wondered if anyone could help. Just been to Tesco and brought some new flavoured Mug Shots and wondered if someone knew the syn values. They are Chinese noodle, Spicy tomato pasta and Tikka pasta. Thanks in advance :D

Back