Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

Am new to this site and came across the first post about mugshots and muller lights and this has now made my life better... muller lights have always confused me (because of my mothers 'knowledge' hmmm). Awesome thanks xx

Great post going to keep the list pinned on my fridge so when i write my shopping list i can factor them in before i go!

Just curious... is this thread just about mugshots or muller lights syn values or can I be cheeky and ask about the Bernard Matthews Wafer Thin American Fried Chicken (cold cuts)... I am sure it used to be 1 syn for the whole pack on a red day but I have no clue now :(

Thanks in advance

FlowerBunny said:
Just curious... is this thread just about mugshots or muller lights syn values or can I be cheeky and ask about the Bernard Matthews Wafer Thin American Fried Chicken (cold cuts)... I am sure it used to be 1 syn for the whole pack on a red day but I have no clue now :(

Thanks in advance

Youd be best starting a new thread in the syn section

Have mullers changed to syns now?? The new versions are out and i wouldnt want anyone (including myself) to be eating them and not know!

I heard someone mention that rhubarb is now 1/2 syn?? xx

Could somebody update the first post with the new values. :)

The Müllerlight flavours that are still FREE are:
  • Cherry
  • Orange sprinkled with dark chocolate
  • Raspberry and cranberry
  • Strawberry
  • Toffee
  • Vanilla
  • Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate
The Müllerlight flavours that are no longer FREE are:
  • Banana and Custard (175g pot): 1 Syn
  • Mandarin (175g pot): ½ Syn
  • Peach & Pineapple (175g pot): ½ Syn
  • Rhubarb (175g pot): ½ Syn
Plus – the Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate with a black cherry underlayer (165g pot) has changed to 1½ Syns

ive been searching for this info for ages. and here it was all along im the same thread! thankyou very much.

the vanilla choc sprinkles with cherry is worth the two syns! i have those as my special pudding! :)

Thanks for this, what a great help... just ordered the new coconut one with my weekly shop :)

Hiya, i wonder if anyone knows if bachelor pasta pot shots (chicken flavour and tomato and herb flavour) are free on EE? im presuming they are tho, thanks in advance x

Could I ask some advise regarding pasta on Green or EE.
Dried pasta is free on both but.. what about home made pasta?

I have a lovely Marcato Atlas machine and its a shame to retire it - unless its going to be detrimental to my diet? :break_diet:

Last edited:
Tikka & Chinese mugshots! I have just found these in Tesco on offer!! and stocked up..haven't tried them yet but can't wait :) :) :) does anyone know their syns? x

Jo* said:
These free Muller flavours are still out of date ( some are now synned) on the first page could a moderator edit the Muller info with the new ones for people new to Minimins?

Whhhhaaaaaa??? How have I missed this?? Which have syns now??

Back