Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

No they are syn free :)

Ooo Lovely just started diet today and good news to think I can have a mug shot free, I work funny unsociable hours and sometimes I come in the door very peckish and want to grab something quick as I just don't have the time or inclination to prepare something from scratch unless it is a sandwich or toast and I am trying to reduce my breads as I like butter with them and that is no go at all so anything that can be tucked into quick is most excellent. Hi to you all and well done on your weight losses just the inspiration I need xx

Hi i got these GORGEOUS vanilla yoghurts from Lidl and im not sure what the syn value is. Is anyone able to help?

the nutritional info per yoghurt is:
104 kcals
437 kj
3.1g protein
17.0g carbs
2.7g fat

Hi
I am probably being thick, I have searched this thread but cant find the answer. Are there any aldi yogurts that are syn free? :)

TIA

No you won't find it in this thread because its solely about Mullerlights and Mugshots. Try doing a seach in the main syn values sub-forum and see what comes up. I know the fat free blueberry one is free but I don't think there are many more than that :)

lol THATS SO FUNNY !! you sound like me !!!

have the new greek mullerlights got syns in them please? fat free of course!!

Dawnyo said:
have the new greek mullerlights got syns in them please? fat free of course!!

Half a syn per pot.

Are the 2% roast chicken mugshots free? I like the roast chicken but thought the chicken one was the one that was syn free so bought 2 along with my usual tomato and herb, but the chicken ones are vile!! Don't taste of anything. Please tell me roast chicken are free

Rochelle1 said:
Are the 2% roast chicken mugshots free? I like the roast chicken but thought the chicken one was the one that was syn free so bought 2 along with my usual tomato and herb, but the chicken ones are vile!! Don't taste of anything. Please tell me roast chicken are free

All 1% fat ones are free, all 2% are 1/2 syn and all 3% are 1 Syn

Laura_Cook said:
All 1% fat ones are free, all 2% are 1/2 syn and all 3% are 1 Syn

Are they definitely 2% fat? I looked online ad it says chicken mugshot is free but chicken noodle mugshot is 1 syn

Yep! I typed 'mug shot' as 'mugshot' wouldn't work. My consultant told me the % fat = ? syn rule and it's worked so far for me

Back