Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

Yep it's free

image-1767636289.jpg

Has anyone heard of Rachel's Fat Free yogurts? If so, what are the syn values? I know all Fat Free yogurts are supposed to be free but I don't want to take a chance,.....that is if I ever find this brand.

soapy x

Not all fat free yogurts are free. Most have sugar or other bits in them so are syned. Only a few are free such as mullers, some shape yogurts etc.

I have had a look in my 2012 books and there are lots of listings for "low fat" rachels organics but no listings for fat free version. Are they new?

The Rachel's organics "low fat" pots are 2 syns for 100g/125g pots.

Yes, I checked in my book and found the same. And I saw Rachels advertised on TV just now.

Does anyone know the syns for stewed steak in gravy in the tins? The slimming world app says its 4 syns for the princes one but it's free for the Sainsbury's one?? Is this right??

The thread about free/low syn ready meals has some info about tins, on the last few pages somewhere I think, I am sure I read something about tinned stewed steak on the list. Hope that helps. :)

Hi, I just started sw last week - I am doing it at home so I am a little confused about noodles. The dry ones are free but the straight to wok pre cooked ones arent? Is this right? I just find them so much handier as there are less pots on the hob!

Thanks a mil

Yep thats right - the straight to wok ones have oil on them to stop them sticking together/clumping in the packed - so they are synned.

Ahhhh I see! I never thought about oil in them - will stick to the dry ones from now on!

oh dear lol i do use the micro rice as i find cooking it myself just sends it to a gooy mush...will have to calc the syns thanks for the advice :)

I know low fat super noodles are free but do i need to have some super free food with them even though im having them as a snack

im not an expert by any means but if ur having them as a snack no...if u snack on fruit and mullers and have the noodles for lunch with a salad pot u might save on cals overall.

Hello!!

Just wondering how people are working out the syns for things, is these a formula or is it some kind of converter on the website?

I’m doing SW from home as I'm a little strapped for cash at the mo to say the least so really hoping some kind soul would be willing to help me out??

Is my first week doing Slimming World and am absolutely loving it but will be faced with my first challenge tomorrow night as I’ll be eating out for the first time!! Will be eating at my usual haunt (it’s a Sizzling Pub) and have gotten quite comfortable with a particular meal since starting calorie counting in January. I’m hoping it would work pretty well with Slimming World too – BBQ smothered chicken, spicy rice, a corn on the cob and a huge side salad (gotta keep it 1/3 superfree!!!!!!). I’m on EE so chicken would be fine, bacon won’t have fat removed so would be synned bu the cheese I could keep for my HExA!?

I have the nutrional info and just hoping someone with a more trained eye than mine could have a quick look and have a guess at the syns???? Would really appreciate it so so much, thank you in advance!!! Xxxx

BBQ Smothered Chicken

Calories – 475
Total Fat – 21g
Sodium – 4mg
Total Carbs – 14g
Sugars – 11g
Protein – 56g

Spicy Rice

Calories – 166
Total Fat – 2.8g
Sodium – ?mg
Total Carbs – 31.5g