Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

Mugshots. Must say I tried the cheese pasta one a few days ago and did not like it at all - was so disappointed too because I was *starving* and had read they're a great snack. Anyway, decided to invest in some other flavours (noodle and pasta) and I've got the roast chicken pasta one at the moment. It's pretty nice! Not bad for a synfree stop gap til later, a little bland for my liking but that's what a bit of seasoning cures :)

Looking forward to the noodle ones...I loves my noodles.

Does anyone know if ASDA Extra Lean mince is still 3 for £10? Before I make a wasted trip there later on.
Thanks in advance. x

I'm not sure a thread on mullerlights and mugshots is the best place to ask lol. Perhaps try their website as that will have all current offers :)

Hi all, I hope you can help I am a bit confused - Angel Delight (or their nas equivalent) are 10.5 signs I think I have read on here in lots of places, but is this for the powder, or does it mean once its made with milk? xx

Hi, I was wondering if Asda Frozen meat free mince is still free? I csn find it in the new purple books?

Sorry I just found it! So blind!

Hi everyone! New member so sorry if this is in the wrong place!

I can't seem to find the syn value for shape delight vanilla and choc sprinkles yoghurts!

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I remember my Consultant saying that mugshots were around 1/2 a syn (tomato and herb) but I can't seem to find them on the syns online (slimming world website) - I have tried searching for mugshots under "manufacturers" and other the manafacturer name of symingtons but they don't seem to appear... I have seen them on this thread as syn free is that still the case?

thank you advance.

Hello everyone,

I remember my Consultant saying that mugshots were around 1/2 a syn (tomato and herb) but I can't seem to find them on the syns online (slimming world website) - I have tried searching for mugshots under "manufacturers" and other the manafacturer name of symingtons but they don't seem to appear... I have seen them on this thread as syn free is that still the case?

thank you advance.

Hello, the mugshots are free if they're under 1% fat. This includes the tomato herb one, chicken, sweet n sour, minestrone. If they're 2% or 3% fat they're syns, but low value. It says the fat content in the top left corner on the front of the packet.

Not all 1% fat mugshots are free unfortunately - if you get them from the bargain shops they are a different recipe and the tomato one is synned even though it is only 1% fat.There are also a couple of 2% fat mugshots that are free although their names escape me at the moment x

Not all 1% fat mugshots are free unfortunately - if you get them from the bargain shops they are a different recipe and the tomato one is synned even though it is only 1% fat.There are also a couple of 2% fat mugshots that are free although their names escape me at the moment x

That's really handy to know! Thank you! I'll check them out and update on here.

I got mine from Sainsburys and they weren't in tub shaped container just a normal packet. Still can't find them on the sw websitesyn checker thingie, :/

Ok, here are the mugshots syns

Attachments

• image-269681296.jpg
    image-269681296.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 2,032
  • image-1809695737.jpg
    image-1809695737.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 1,288
  • image-512804570.jpg
    image-512804570.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 964
Back