Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

I had heard that the Light Choices Chicken in White Sauce was only 1 1/2 syn! This was great news until I discovered that you can't get it anymore in Northern Ireland... tried several different Tescos... does anyone know of any tinned meats (apart from the stewing steak) that is free?

On another note, I love the Tesco Value Fish in Butter Sauce (1 1/2 syns per portion) and Value Fish in Parsley Sauce (2 syns per portion) - I do them with rice and mixed veg and there's enough sauce in each parcel to coat it all, yum! Hate dry rice, lol!

Mug Shots are lovely. My favourite has to be the Sweet n Sour Noodles one which is free on EE and G mmmm

As well as doing SW I'm trying to count my calories too. Because I found I was going way over 2000 calories a day by eatin too much free food.

A question I have, mug shots, how many calories are actually in a 47g pack once made with water?

It says a sachet is 200 and something calories but 100g is 67 calories.
This is confusing. Because surely the sachet would be less calories as the pack is under half the 100g.

I hope I've explained that well enough.
I basically don't know weather I should be counting 33 calories for the mug shot, or 200 and something!
33 sounds too low.

Any advice would be grateful.

Liz x

The weights given are for when the sachet has been made up with water so it's 67cal for 100g made up weight and 200cal for whole sachet weight which is approx 275g. So you need to count the 200cal figure. Hope that makes sense

The weights given are for when the sachet has been made up with water so it's 67cal for 100g made up weight and 200cal for whole sachet weight which is approx 275g. So you need to count the 200cal figure. Hope that makes sense

It's crazy that by just adding water increases it by over 100 calories :eek:

Thank you for your help :)

Home Bargains is the place to buy these wonderful things. They've just introduced the Thai, Chinese and Tikka ones. Chinese one not really my cup of tea, not tried the Thai flavour yet but Tikka is actually quite nice.

Anyone know the Syn value for muller light limited ed Turkish delight?, sorry if been covered on this thread couldn't find it anywhere... They are calling me for the fridge! But won't try until I know how many syns! Hope they are nice ! X

Anyone know the Syn value for muller light limited ed Turkish delight?, sorry if been covered on this thread couldn't find it anywhere... They are calling me for the fridge! But won't try until I know how many syns! Hope they are nice ! X

It's free! Is it the one that's sprinkled with dark chocolate? I just looked online and if its that one then its free x

Here it is xx

Attachments

• image-877854180.jpg
    image-877854180.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 1,026
are they the ones with black writing on .only thought they are high in syns.the mug shots in homebargins.lorna

Last edited:
I had one of the Roast Chicken Pasta Mug shot as a snack this afternoon, it was awful! Anyone have any recommendations for which ones are nice?

I don't usually eat packet/processed food like that, but I thought it might be convenient sometimes.

Anyone know syn value for Activia regular yogurts, unfortunately bought by mistake, flavours are fig, prune, rhubarb?

PatchworkPuss said:
All these flavours are 3.5 syns xx

Thanks, what a waste of syns! Don't even like those flavours :(

Hi

Just had a Symington's Chicken Flavour Mug Shot for lunch and it was lovely, can someone kindly check for me that this is definately free on a green day?

Many thanks
Wendy

Back