Fresh cream chocolate eclair sizes ? ?

Daisysp8

Hey guys, in the book (food directory) it says:

1 small = 7syns
1 large = 12 syns

How do you know what a small one is, and what a large one is ? I take it the small isn`t a mini eclair ?

Does it mean small as in the supermarket type (they are a bit puney), and large as in the "proper", bought from a bakers, type ? like the huge ones that you struggle to fit in your mouth :D

Please help .... i`m missing my chocolatty creamy fix ;) lol

Please ? ? someone must know ?

I think you should avoid them like the plague! :eek: Sorry - but as much as I'd love a chocolate eclair haven't had one for years. :sigh:

lol ... thanks ... !!

Its a ritual, my best bud and i meet up and have a cuppa and an eclair .... if a shop bought one is 7 syns (or even 12), then once a week i will save the syn allowance to allow me that *treat* ... i don`t tend to have anything else.

Just want to find out wether i`m classing it as a 7 or a 12 :)

Ok, sorry, didn't mean to be judgemental! :cry: I'm sure someone will give you better advice than me!

He he he bless ya .... i didn`t take it that way ;)

I`m just trying to find ways of keeping some "normality" in my week ... i use the term normal loosely, as i`m far from normal ;) lolol !!

try this hun might give you a better idea

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Dairy Cream Chocolate Eclairs, twin pack, chilled 66g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
13 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 13 Syns
green.gif
Green 13 Syns
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[/FONT]​
and they are a good size too!!!

Thanks for that, you`re a star .... I certainly don`t mind using my syns for one of those every now and then with a cuppa and a chinwag with me best mate ;)

aint sure i could stop at one:)

Lol ... i know what you mean ..... me and her do normally have a 4 pack *ahem* ... to share of course ... but even so :p

Back