Fresh filled pasta

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Hi
Question, wud the pro points be the sane for fresh as it is for dried cooked pasta? But then add points on for ricotta.
I am having spinach n ricotta tortellini.
Thanks
X

Ok I keep forgetting that doh! Soz Hun xxx

The pasta was 10pp not v good after I ate alot in the day! X

I had cheese tortellini the other day, it was frozen with it's own sauce, and you bung it in the microwave. Was 11pps, which wasn't too bad. I love fresh pasta but it's quite point heavy, so thought this one was quite good!

Charlotte-Eve said:
I had cheese tortellini the other day, it was frozen with it's own sauce, and you bung it in the microwave. Was 11pps, which wasn't too bad. I love fresh pasta but it's quite point heavy, so thought this one was quite good!

Oooh which one was that Charlotte? If you don't mind me asking :) would be nice with some ww dough balls! Love fresh pasta and anything quick and easy xx

Hmmm.. it was Birds Eye.. only thing is I've just done a little browseon all the supermarket websites and can't find it anywhere! I know I'd had it in the freezer for a few months so it may have been discontinued :( Nothing on the birds eye website either :( Bit upset about that! And it would taste delish with dough balls, had mine with a ww garlic petit pain :)

Back