• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fresh filled pasta

Ok I keep forgetting that doh! Soz Hun xxx

The pasta was 10pp not v good after I ate alot in the day! X

Charlotte-Eve

x It's my year to shine x
I had cheese tortellini the other day, it was frozen with it's own sauce, and you bung it in the microwave. Was 11pps, which wasn't too bad. I love fresh pasta but it's quite point heavy, so thought this one was quite good!

graciebabes

will hit target this time
Charlotte-Eve said:
I had cheese tortellini the other day, it was frozen with it's own sauce, and you bung it in the microwave. Was 11pps, which wasn't too bad. I love fresh pasta but it's quite point heavy, so thought this one was quite good!
Oooh which one was that Charlotte? If you don't mind me asking :) would be nice with some ww dough balls! Love fresh pasta and anything quick and easy xx

Charlotte-Eve

x It's my year to shine x
Hmmm.. it was Birds Eye.. only thing is I've just done a little browseon all the supermarket websites and can't find it anywhere! I know I'd had it in the freezer for a few months so it may have been discontinued :( Nothing on the birds eye website either :( Bit upset about that! And it would taste delish with dough balls, had mine with a ww garlic petit pain :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 1
Lighter Life Returners 10
Slimming World 3
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 36