Fresh Flesh!

*Raven*

:wavey:

Hi, I'm new! I'm a 27 year old married Mum of 4 and, as much as I love my babies, having the four of them in quick sucession has been less than kind to my figure!

I'm 5ft4 and 149lbs. My target weight is 133lbs so I'm pretty confident that I'll tone up and lose a few lbs with a diet adjustment, more exercise and some encouragement from you guys!

Hi
I love slimming world because it's not a diet it's a healthy eating plan. It's easy to follow you can eat n eat n eat it's easy even when you go out for a meal and it suits the whole family

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi and welcome! I would also recommend slimming world. I find that it is very easy to follow and I don't feel hungry as there is lots you can snack on. It is also quite easy to follow once you get into the swing of things.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out! I'm starting my diet tomorrow though so until I can join a club I'm focusing on eating better and taking more exercise. There's a street close by that's so steep it's practically vertical so I'm aiming to walk up it at least once a day over and above the usual running around that I have to do!

Back