Fresh start again!

So sick been to the doc and he says its just a chest infection i'm a bad patient feel like i'm dying!

Today all i have eaten is half a mint areo shared with my princess, sometimes i wonder how im not skinnier sharing everything with her!
I'm going to point today dont feel like eatting much might just stick with chocolate and snacks make myself feel better!

I also used 7 propoints last night bringing my weeklies to 13!

So i officially used all my weeklies yesterday and some maybe so i think its back to f & h today and no treats, except maybe popcorn and frozen berries with yougurt.
Does anyone know if antibiotics make you gain weight?

Still on track, really hoping for a loss this week and that the antibiotics dont screw me up too much.

Breakfast this morning was 3 bacon medallions on bread with coffee

Then lunch/dinner was salmon with roast potatoes, carrots, parsnips, tomatoes and peas. It was delish one of my favourite meals!

Im starving now again trying to decide what to eat seriously thinking about making some curry and chips, i'm obsessed!

So after being up all night with a sick little girl it now feels like lunch time and its only 10 o clock god it will be a long day!
Breakfast was 2 slices of toast with a cheese triangle. Not 100% f &h but i am too tired to care today, i will try my best!

After a rough few days of no sleep and being on antibiotics i was down a pound yesterday, its been a long week though roll on the weekend!

I decided to point yesterday figured it would get me to goal faster only 2 pounds to go, but i was starving all day i stuck with it but back to f&h today cannot cope with the hunger of propoints!

I have 2 loafs of bread in the oven to use up left over yogurts cannot wait probably wont be able to cut it till its cold, will have to think of something else for brekkie!!

Ok so yesterday food wise went great!
Breakfast was sheredded wheat and an apple
Lunch was tuna on homemade brown bread
Dinner was a curry with chips and rice
However last night we had valentines drinks as hubbie is on nights all weekend and way too much was drank i added up points and i'm thinking 28points gone just like that and nothing but a headace to show for it! Oh well atleast i still have 20points left for the weekend!

So far so good today breakfast was 2 bacon medallions on brown bread with tomato.
Lunch was left over chicken curry and rice, my favourite meal so yummy!
Dinner will be ham with potatoes and veg a bit boring really but wanted to cook the ham so my hubby would have nice sambos for his lunch at work!

Hubby gone to work and here trying to study but just too tired for this tonight.
I treated myself to some popcorn and eggy bread with fruit and yogurt!
Trying to save my last 20 points incase something comes up over the next few days!

Back