Fresh start diary

just passing through so thought i'd say a wee hello after a couple of days.
not good on the OH...they're a bloody nightmare at times eh!
off work for a week...lucky you! but i reckon you deserve it after your long days and funny shifts ;)
enjoy your kitkat if you had that...i had an orange aero biscuit as my goody tonight with some of those hoops and crosses crisps (have you had them?? OMG they are good!) but the aero was deeeeelish!

hope your weekend has been ok other than today's mishap lol x

Hello lovely how are you? Hope things are going well your end :)
Haven't seen the hula hoop things but I've hot 6 packs of velvet crunch to get through! I bought loads of 'treat' foods within syns and an having a different thing each day eg rum and raisin ice cream, mint aero biscuits, Special K biscuit moments, velvet crunch, creme egg cornettos. I feel like I'm having a treat every day!

Hello diary!

I am just about to go back to bed for a few hits before nights so quickly posting a meal plan

Breakfast
Cinnamon couscous

Lunch
Tomato mugshot

Tea
Meatball pasta bake and broccoli

Hello lovely how are you? Hope things are going well your end :)
Haven't seen the hula hoop things but I've hot 6 packs of velvet crunch to get through! I bought loads of 'treat' foods within syns and an having a different thing each day eg rum and raisin ice cream, mint aero biscuits, Special K biscuit moments, velvet crunch, creme egg cornettos. I feel like I'm having a treat every day!

mmm some of that sounds right up my street!
i've got lots of goodies too...plus there's a whole lot in the house for my OH (mainly easter eggs and HUGE bars of chocolate)
sometimes i wonder how i manage not to go crazy (maybe cos it's there??? - reverse psychology etc lol) but i have a bit of chocolate every day - something small but something just the same. i'm a total crisp fiend so they're never far from the equation too ;)

love the aero biscuits, haven't tried the special k moments things yet (are they a bit like those go ahead things?) and how many in the cream egg cornetto?

hope you managed to get a bit of a rest before night shift and that you and your fella are on talking terms....my OH is currently feeling like sh1t so a bit grumpy and i'm sure one wrong word from me will cause a riot....hmmmm....bit of a no win situation cos if i leave him be, he'll say i've not bothered but then i'll probably bug him if i keep at him...and then his lack of response will bug me....
men are from mars right enough! lol. this relationship caper takes some figuring out sometimes eh lol x

Men can be such hard work! I love my OH to pieces but sometimes he goes into such a strop over nothing! And we're supposed to be the hormonal ones lol. We're on talking terms, in fact everything is back to normal but you never know where the next argument is coming from!

We've got 2 portions left over so will freezing it for emergency meals lol. Definitely liked the meatballs themselves was just the sauce I wasn't fussed for x

Evening/morning!

Agh the dreaded nights! I've slept so so badly today I feel like a zombie. The shift last night was quiet but because of the wind rattling the doors at home it's a case of close the windows and boil to death silently or have them open and be cool but so loud no chance of sleep. Grr. Red bull for me!

3am
Chicken, peppers and onion with boiled rice and fajita spice

5am
Fruit salad of raspberries, pineapple, apple, strawberries and grapes

7pm
Enchilada lasagne (HEX A)

Snacks
2 hifi rocky road bars (HEX B)
Creme egg cornetto (8 syns)

Last night shift tonight!!! Yay!! I'm literally on countdown to freedom :)
Felt pretty grim all night last night, just felt exhausted and as a result not really hungry. This set of nights has really taken it out of me. Just so relieved they're nearly over as I desperately need to get back into the land of the living.
Spent my break looking at clothes online...saw a gorgeous pink and black playsuit that would be lovely for Egypt in September but I don't know what size to buy. I'm aiming for 2 stone loss before the holiday and if I lost that I'd definitely be at least one size smaller but do I risk buying a 12?! I don't want to leave it til last minute as its already low in stock! Going dress shopping tomorrow for something to wear on Friday night for a comedy club we're going to. Just need something cheap and cheerful lol

Menu

3am - leftover meatball pasta bake (HEx A)

7pm- beef kofta curry and boiled rice

Snacks
Fruit salad of raspberries, pineapple, apple, grapes and strawberries
2 hifi lights rocky road (HEX B)
Possibly a 2 finer Kitkat so I've had 5.5 syns for the day.

Since everyone is on their last night shift they're ordering take away. Not me though....halo polishing time! The scales better be nice to me tomorrow to make sitting next to a gorgeous smelling Chinese and abstaining worthwhile!

aww hope you get another good result this week...well done you on the chinese avoidance....halo is well sparkly now! ;)

menu's been looking good this week....i saw the recipe on the other thread about the enchiladas and i might give them a go sometime.

hope you're ok and recovering well from the dreaded nightshifts x

Welllllll....4.5lbs off, half stone award and only half a pound away from 4 stone in total. I feel relieved, mainly because I finally feel back on track and in control for the first time since Xmas. I've got a week off work, meals out and nights out this week but I've already planned food optimising around it. I am not having a crazy week 'off' just making sensible choices.
Day after I finish nights I and up ravenous so I'm having 30syns (saved up over 45 from the week so still well within weekly syns) today....

Menu

3am
Meatball pasta bake

12pm
Raspberries and pineapple

7pm
Chicken rogan josh, boiled rice and chapatti (20.5 syns)

Snacks whilst in the cinema (watching a half naked Gerard butler!!)
1 hifi light rocky road (3syns)
Vimto sweets (6syns)

Supper
Dorset cereals nutty muesli (HEX A&B)

Good morning diary!

I feel horrendous this morning, the night shift recovery is starting and making me feel awful. Trying desperately to fight the urge to sleep and am looking forward to a lie in tomorrow. Today is the first day of the week off and it's going to cause SW mayhem so my plan is to be on plan 100% with no syns when I can be and then when I can't, not to stress.

Breakfast
35g Dorset nutty muesli (HEX A&B)
Strawberries and pineapple

Lunch
Pasta n sauce with extra veg added

Tea
Chicken fajitas with boiled rice and lettuce wraps

Swimming for 60minutes- aiming for 70 lengths in that time.

Tonight we're going to a comedy club and we're having a few drinks but I'm gonna try and stick to vodka and diet coke

Your night shifts would absolutely tire me out! I really don't know how you do it and good on you for sticking to plan - think I'd really struggle!

hope you've had a good day and enjoyed the comedy club.

x

I tell you what, I actually do better on nights because I'm literally a zombie and have little appetite! I like them because they're quieter and a bit of respite from the chaos but they do ruin me!
I enjoyed the comedy club but ended up having cocktails as they were on offer and everyone else was having them. The fruit juice will have ruined the day but line drawn fresh start in the morning :)

Thanks for reading!! Have you got a diary? Xx

Hmmmm cocktails :-D
.....life doesn't stop because of SW so now and again is fine I say lol. If everyone else was drinking them and I wasn't I'd end up becoming a miserable ¥<¥<$|!

I've only been back on SW for the third time (!) for a week and a bit so my diary isn't too exciting - not that it is anyway ha ha. It's called "sukibix menus". I'm on my phone so not too sure how to link it here ....

hope you're having a good day xxx

Exactly I totally agree, when I first started SW I avoided nights out and social life to stay on track but now I'm more relaxed and take it as it comes. I'm on holiday this week and 4 days of it I'll go over syns but not a lot I can do about it or want to do about it. Just making the best decisions I can without missing out :)

Menu

Lunch
Tesco sweet chilli noodle salad (3.5syns)

Tea
Bacon, sausages, cubed potatoes, omelette and beans (randomly having breakfast for tea! 1.5syns)

Supper
35g Dorset nutty muesli and milk (HEX A & B)

Trying to keep syns low today and tomorrow in preparation for the week to come!

X

Hello there diary!

Slept in until 11.30 today, i feel a bit out of sorts now! Must have needed it but I still feel tired. We're going away tomorrow for a couple of days to the coast (Scarborough and Whitby) so having a chilled day today.

Brunch
Turkey rashers on toast (HEx B)

Tea
Chicken enchilada bake (HEX A)

Snacks
Creme egg cornetto (8syns)
Mugshot

Hello there diary!

Slept in until 11.30 today, i feel a bit out of sorts now! Must have needed it but I still feel tired. We're going away tomorrow for a couple of days to the coast (Scarborough and Whitby) so having a chilled day today.

Brunch
Turkey rashers on toast (HEx B)

Tea
Chicken enchilada bake (HEX A)

Snacks
Creme egg cornetto (8syns)
Mugshot

Have a fantastic few days away. I love Scarborough - my friend lives there so I'm lucky enough to go up once every couple of months.
I've not been to Whitby yet tho.
Have a great time away :-D. Hope it stays sunny there for you.

x

Back