Fresh start diary

After the first 15mins my legs were like jelly I didnt think I'd make it through! I know tomorrow is going to be agony :-/

Morning

My OH has got a severe case of man flu and is hole up in bed. He's the sort of person that drags himself into work (as a mechanic) with a broken hand so it took a lot of persuasion for him not to go in today. He feels dizzy every time he stands up, can't really sleep properly, has sinus pain and is generally a man down. Poorly boy.
I'm finding walking a challenge this morning thanks to kettlebells lol! I hope work this afternoon is quiet and involves no running!

Breakfast
Cinnamon couscous and cherries (1syn)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce (HEX A) with extra veg and 2 mandarins

Tea
Spaghetti bolognaise and some melon

Snacks
Fruit salad of pineapple, apple, grapes and strawberries
2 ryvita and low low spread (HEX B)

Not sure on syns I've been at the high end all week and its first weigh in tomorrow so might keep it low with an alpen light for 3 and 1 for breakfast

Weigh in tomorrow and I'm really nervous. I an hand on heart say I've been 100% on plan, within syns every day with about 20 for the week spare. But TOTM has arrived and I don't know how that will affect my weigh in. First one fully back on and I NEED a good loss or I can imagine me becoming really demotivated and saying 'sod it' again. If I had a TOTM weigh in a few weeks in it would be easier to manage but for the first one I wanted a fair crack at it.
Oh well will let you know how I get on xx

fingers crossed it doesn't impact the scales too much chick....but let us know how how you got on ;) x

I'm hoping the scales are kind to me! Just posting food plan for today will update later with the dreaded news :-/

Breakfast
Choc orange shreddies (HEX a &b)
Cherries

Lunch
Cajun chicken breast, pasta and salad
Fruit salad of melon, apple, grapes, pineapple and strawberries

Tea
Soy sauce cod, rice and broccoli

Well I lost 3.5lbs. I'm pleased as I'm back to what i was before I went off track. Only thing was the C forgot me during IT. I didn't feel confident enough to speak up and say 'hey what about me!' As its a massive group with people that are friends and really close. As much as I find the clapping a bit embarrassing I wanted some recognition for my first week on plan and my loss. Oh well. I think this group will be difficult to fit into but I'll persevere.
I've got 34 syns left for the week so we're having a curry instead of fish. Chicken rogan josh with no oil, boiled rice and a chapati. I'm counting it as 20 syns (7.5 for chapati and 13 for the curry as they tend to be double the standard portion size as what SW syns things at!)
X

Thank you! Yes I'm pleased with the loss especially given the TOTM issue lol.
I'm just a bit disappointed about being missed. I know it sounds pathetic but it sort of undermined what I've achieved. My lack of confidence meant that I might as well have paid the £5 and gone home than sit there and feel like an outsider at a social event. Ugh I need to shake this feeling off so I can keep focused.
I've just done meal plans for the the next week and I'm looking forward to some of the meals :) the OH has requested burgers one night and fajitas another so I've incorporated them into it.
New week, aiming for another 3.5lbs to get my half stone award x

i know what you mean about the class thing...and it's not pathetic at all. it's hard enough going to a class but you'll find your feet eventually. don't let it stop you in any way....the 3.5 off is for you and although you might not have gotten the recognition in class....you can have it from me:
:happy096: lol

not the same...but the thought's there ;) x

i know what you mean about the class thing...and it's not pathetic at all. it's hard enough going to a class but you'll find your feet eventually. don't let it stop you in any way....the 3.5 off is for you and although you might not have gotten the recognition in class....you can have it from me:
:happy096: lol

not the same...but the thought's there ;) x

Aw that's really sweet and made me smile :) sometimes I get so much more from this rather than group. Thank you! X

Happy Friday!!

Last day in work after a 6 day stretch...back on Sunday but I am so looking forward to my day off!
I'm feeling pleased with my curry night last night, stayed within weekly syns and it was bloody gorgeous! Never had rogan josh before. I asked for no oil and it was much nicer than my OH's his was swimming in the stuff.
Depending on how he's feeling we might be going to the cinema tonight to watch Dark Skies but I will be avoiding the pick and mix!

Breakfast
Choc orange shreddies, and some cherries (HEX B)

Lunch
5 spice chicken breast, pasta and salad
Fruit salad of apple, melon, pineapple and strawberries

Tea
Soy sauce and chilli cod, rice and broccoli

Syns/ snacks
Creme egg cornetto for 8 syns and a small glass of wine = 14 syns

I have had 2 texts of Pizza Hut today with 50% offers- leave me alone!!! The pizza gods are taunting me lol xx

Damn the evil pizza companies lol. Managed to resist and have the cod which was quite nice. Fish is never gonna be my favourite but I'm trying to incorporate into my diet more as its a super speed food.
Didn't have the wine or creme egg cornetto instead I had some vimto sweets (6syn) and some rum and raisin ice cream (5 syns)

Good morning diary!

Finally have a day off today but unfortunately it will be spent cleaning my kitchen as it needs a good deep clean. Fun fun fun.
Got meals planned and hoping to stick to that. We're heading to cinema tonight as we didn't go last week due to us feeling a bit rubbish from colds and stuff. No pick and mix for me!

Breakfast
3 skinny lizzies, bacon, beans, omelette (1.5yns)

Lunch
Mugshot and mandarins

Tea
5 spice sticky chicken and noodles

Snacks
Ryvita and low low cheese (HEX A&B)

Oh my I put the teensiest little chilli in tea and its blown my head off! Wowser we're feeling the burn lol.
Didn't have any lunch as we were stuffed from breakfast x

Evening!

Late entry on here as have had a very weird day. OH woke up in a foul mood and picked fights with me all morning til I finally cracked and gave him an argument. Then we made up and went to the park to feed the ducks out stale bread! Random lol. Then work this afternoon for me, just got home now. Start nights again tomorrow but only have 3 then a week off yay!

Breakfast
Skinny lizzies and turkey on toast (1.5 syns and HEX B)

Snacks
Fruit salad of melon, pineapple, strawberries, apple and grapes

Tea
Spaghetti bolognaise

Not had any syns other than sausages but might have a 2 finger kitkat for 5.5 and a brew before bed
X

just passing through so thought i'd say a wee hello after a couple of days.
not good on the OH...they're a bloody nightmare at times eh!
off work for a week...lucky you! but i reckon you deserve it after your long days and funny shifts ;)
enjoy your kitkat if you had that...i had an orange aero biscuit as my goody tonight with some of those hoops and crosses crisps (have you had them?? OMG they are good!) but the aero was deeeeelish!

hope your weekend has been ok other than today's mishap lol x

Back