Fresh Start Diary

Well my hubby has just had a salad as i would probably leave him if he ate a chinese lol. He asked for oven chips and i nearly had a meltdown as i am eating the carbonara. He got a salad and potatoe smilies :) the soups r so awful. But the tesco ultra light bars are ok to eat and are nice x

Hiya hun I am on day 5 found the strawberry awful too!
The rest I actually quiet like lol
Feel free to message me if you like hun
Also I found Ribena with no Citric acid in it so that seems to be Ok I've lost 9lb already and today is day 5 :)

X

Ooooo ribena? Need to find me some of that!

Men are awful aren't they Red lol. Hubby couldn't finish his and I had to scrap it into the bin. That was soo hard.
Haha Suzy looks like you've got your man sorted!! My hubby would rather starve than eat salad lol. Yeh not a big fan of the soups though I think they would be better if I bought a hand blender but as I don't need one for the meals or shakes I don't see the point.
Hey Merlin nice to meet you!! 9lbs in 5 days is amazing!! How much do you have to lose? Ohh what Ribena is that?

Ribena plus red Apple, Ribena plus I think it's Strawberry and apple
And the norm Ribena strawberry
Just have a look on the back and make sure no Citric acid these didn't have but not checked any others
These are my saviour as I hate water I've gone thro 3 bottles of Ribena in 5 days lol

Yeah they are meal replacement bars which can be used in place of exante bars they are nutritionally very similar. It was on minimins i read this. They are a really nice change x

Wow you have done great so far.
15lb in the first week is amazing.
I am starting back today so will probably be on here heaps to take my mind off food! xx

Hey Miss Mac! Good luck on ur first day back.
I'm out for the whole day today and stupidly forgot to bring a bar so have had 200cals of fresh chicken. Hopefully it wont affect my weight loss for the week!!

Day 10!! My size 26 leggings have been falling down all day!! Unfortunately my new size 24 leggings are a wee bit too tight for comfort at the moment but hopefully they will fit soon. I have a new goal but think it's a bit of a long shot. I have a night out on 23rd November and would love to wear my new red jeans that I got half price in the yoursclothing.com sale. Problem is they are size 20!! May be a bit too much to expect with only 12 weigh ins until then. I think the last time I was a 20 I was about 19stone. But at least its a goal as long as I do my best that's all I can ask of myself and maybe the resistance training will help too.

Stick with it you never know what you might achieve! xx

Thanks Red. Yeh just gonna keep thinking positive. Have decided that i'm going to start the 30 day easy push up challenge. This will ofcourse be done on knees!! Going to do this in addition to my usual strength training routine.

Day 11!! Just completed Day 1 of the 30 day beginners push up challenge. Ok so on paper day 1 is easy peasy. 3 push ups. I had to try on my knees and it was a massive struggle and it hurt sooo bad. I never had much upper body strength when I was a healthy weight and now add in all those extra lbs. Eekk. Oh well Day 1 done heres to Day 2!!

ARGHHH!!!! So annoyed at myself!! Just had a massive binge!! Had a rotten day after the third day in a row waiting in for a mattress that was supposed to be next day delivery, only to be told 3 days and many phone calls later that it can't be delivered til tomorrow morning!! Have to go college tomorrow so no way I could wait in again and their response to that was oh well we'll just give you a refund. So annoyed it was the only good mattress in our price range and even then only cos it was half price in the sale!! So now we're stuck with the old one!! Then hubby comes in with yet another bloody takeaway!! I end up pinching a chip... which leads to several chips and then I end up phoning myself a Chinese!!! Got my usual 2 snack boxes but could barely finish the first one and even at that I was forcing it down after the first few forkfuls. Now hubby is annoyed at me for wasting money and I feel that a big fat failure. Add in to all this that it's totm and you will gather what an emotional wreck I am right now :( Just wanna curl up and never get out of bed. Really feeling like I'm not going to be able to shift this weight :(

Back