Fresh Start Diary

Draw a line under it. Whats done is done now and no amount of feeling bad will change it so here is your line
---------------------------
Tomorrow is a new day! :)

Hey, Everyone will have good and bad days on this. We are all in it for the long term. As Miss Mac has already said today is a new day you can still do this and we are all here to help xx

Thanks for the support Miss Mac and Red. Well started out the day ok had a shake at 7am and thought I was back on track but then came home and had the leftover chinese for lunch, went to greggs later on, ate half an angel cake and 6 tunnock logs :( grr oh well there's always tomorrow!!

Ohhhh dear, just a read your post....it's so hard when people are eating nice yummy food around you! My boyfriend is the takeaway king...but he's been away for 3 weeks so I haven't had that temptation around me....however he's back Friday and I know he's going to want takeaway for tea and I'm not sure I'm strong enough to resist cuz I absolutely adore Chinese!!!

I think most people on diets fall off the wagon at times...but you just have to realise the mistake, pick yourself up and not beat yourself up about it!! Tomorrow is a new day :)

Hope you're back on track, you can do this!!! xx

thanks crazyasadaizy.

Just had my first shake of the day. Tried the new toffee caramel one for the first time. It's nice enough, not quite what I was expecting but it's a nice change from the normal flavours. Fingers crossed this is the binging behind me and I am back on track. Heading on soon to run some errands then going to see a couple of films at the cinema so just taking a bar and plenty of water and hopefully the distraction will keep me on track. Feel like once I conquer Day 1 again I'll be back on track.

I've got the toffee caramel one for my tea tonight! Just had the mint choc one and that was lovely, just found it a bit thinner than the normal chocolate one! The first days are the hardest, but just think how you'll feel when that weight is dropping off and your getting compliments all the time!! :) have fun at the cinema!! x

Well back on it today after about 3 weeks off :( just had a chocolate mint shake it was quite nice. Hubby started with me this morning so hopeful we will keep each other on track. Here's hoping I can make it through the day this time!!!!

Hi Mrs M. Good luck with your restart. It should be easier with your hubby doing it too. I restarted today after a bit of a break. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Well haven't been on here or on the diet since I last posted. Have been in a bit of denial mode and stuffing my face constantly. Haven't even cooked in that time either it's all been takeaways and junk food.

So this morning I woke up to a delivery. It was some clothes I'd bought online including a dress I'd picked out to wear to my friends engagement party in a couple of weeks. I had my "epiphany" moment when I was putting it on and realising I was praying it would fit... even though I'd bought it in a 28 and my usual clothes at the moment are 24/26. It fit fine but I realised how much I had been putting to the back of my mind abou how big I was getting. A year ago being a size 24/26 would have repulsed me never mind being grateful to fit into a 28!!

So after I put the clothes away I decided it was time to make a shake and get back on the diet!! I have no idea what I weigh now, although I am sure that it will be a lot more than I was the last time I was on here. But I have decided that for the time being I will not be focusing on the number on the scales but just how I feel. When I was on the diet before I had a lot more get up and go (probably as a result of the vitamins) where as now I am back to sitting on the couch constantly with munchies.

The house is in need of good spring (autumn?) clean so will focus on that this weekend to avoid thinking about the hunger pangs of the first few days. I really need to focus this time!!

Wish me luck guys! Hope your journeys are all going well!!

Hi mrs mcgregor

I have been reading your diary this morning - it is so hard this diet - but don't worry about past - it's now and in future what is important - you will get there - day 12 you succumbed last time - let's get to day 14 together this time ??? I have determination in bucket loads - I have around 5stone to lose - I am on day 2 and it has been ok so far - just started with a headache now though - I really wish you the best of luck - you can do it - I can do it !!!!

Love

ann marie

Good luck Mrs M and Ann Marie. I'm absolutely with you both on how hard it is to stick to the diet but also how it is a necessity to lose weight and feel energised. After a good start at the end of April I've been on and off since August and to make matters worse had had problems with my leg. ( it looks like it's nerve damage and isn't permanent thank goodness!) I'm going to make Monday a full TS restart day and hopefully I'll manage it this time. I find keeping a diary and following challenges helps keep me to account. I also read other people's diaries a lofor inspiration. Best of luck to both of you. Looking forward to hearing of big losses.

Back