Fresh start for me trying to be binge free.

I know what u mean, it just seems like a never ending battle sometimes doesn't it. No I don't find u patronising at all Hun it's good advice! I need to just pick up and carry on. Got to say that after a small stint on slim fast I'm appreciating the food on slimming world where before I was getting bored so at least something good came out of it :) ha x

Today's syns
ketchup 2
Salad cream 4
Had 2 muller lights 1 syn each I think.
Hot choc before bed 2.5

Hour in the gym done :)
Back in the swing of things I hope.
2 weeks today til I go to Greece, hopefully a few lb off before I go will be nice.

I think we all become inpatient, I know since I started weight watchers, all of one week ago! I have tried to calculate how long it will take me to reach a weight where I would be happy . Then it depressed me thinking if how long it will take. I think I forget each pound I lose I will be happier so trying to focus on that for the time being. X glad you enjoyed your food. X

Food today. Going to have a green day.
Bf- cheese and onion on wm toast and blob of ketchup. My fave bf I could eat it over and over!
D- out today so il get a jacket potato with beans and cheese.
T- pasta of some sort, maybe pasta and sauce with added veg.

Just gave in to a shortbread biscuit with my cup of tea. Ate one then moved the packet immediately!! :)

oh sounds like a nice day x x

It's been a good day food wise. Stuck to plan, and syns today are
Ketchup 2
Teeny bit of butter 1
Crisp 5
Hot choc tonight after swimming. 2.5

Feeling a bit bloated after a green day and carb full meals. It makes me wonder how it works but il not question it while it's working!

Not a big scale hopper as I don't own one for my own sanity! But had a quick weigh in at the gym last night n was weighing 16st 13.
Bad but still 1st less than I started.
Relieved I was in the 16 bracket (top end I know) but that 16 makes me happy x

That stone in itself is a massive bonus - and seeing 16 appear! :) It was also done after all your food/drink too! Well done lovely xx

That stone in itself is a massive bonus - and seeing 16 appear! :) It was also done after all your food/drink too! Well done lovely xx
Thank you Hun. It's all mind games with me, when i know I can eat I don't really feel the need to binge so bad, but when it's strict and food isn't allowed as much I think about eating 24 hours a day.
How are you getting on, and what day do u weigh in? X

Hopefully when you next weigh in in a morning after a wee - it'll be much less :)

I still think about food all the time too so I don't think it ever goes away - it's just a better choice that we eventually start making :)

I weigh in on Mondays. Not doing too good at the minute, not through eating but through doing lots of physical jobs (moving concrete slabs around/painting fence panels etc etc) I've filled up with fluid and retaining water so a fake gain right now - but other than that not too bad at all. Hope you're doing well :) xxx

Well at least u know where it's from and hopefully next Monday u will have an extra big loss.
Iv just found your thread so il keep up to date with ur losses now.
I'm kind of glad that u think about food too, as sometimes I feel like I'm the only one. I even dream about eating cakes and pizza then wake up thinking thank god I didint!! Lol
Well done on the exercise too it does make u feel good afterwards doesn't it.
I asked my friend to force me to go to the gym or swimming and she's actually done it and I'm enjoying it. I hate her before we go but love her once we're done ha x

Woke up aching today. Swimming has killed me.
Bf- cheese and onion on toast :) 2 syns a and b
D- subway ham salad with sweet onion sauce.

On my 4th 100% day and feeling good :) x

Change of plan food wise today.
Dinner was pasta, tuna, onion and cucumber with light salad cream (about 6 syns)
Muller light mint choc. Yum

Tea chicken drumsticks no skin, savoury rice, corn on the cob and salad.

Portion sizes have been huge today. Pasta could of fed 4 people. I don't want to think too much about it if it works which I know it does. Just feel iv ate too much. At least I can cut down if my losses slow down.

Is there many other slimming worlders on wemitts or is it mainly cal counters?? X

Green day I think.
Bf- the usual, cheese and onion on wm toast.
Options mint got choc to keep away sweet craving. Did the trick too. 5 syns all together.

Not sure on dinner and tea yet but I feel like having a stodgy green day full of pasta and potatoes.

Gym last night, aching all over but enjoying it weirdly.
Gym tonight for an hour or so. This is so new to me it sounds weird for me to even say the word 'gym'.

Feeling good, 5th 100% day in a row.
11 days til holiday. Hoping to just feel good and not bloated when I go. Few lb loss is a bonus x

Hahahaha! Well done your friend - and you too for keeping going! :) Hope there's a great loss for you love - you deserve it! :) xxx

Back on board today after weekend off. It was planned as I was in Blackpool for the weekend and knew there was gonna be treats so I let myself have the weekend off. Back 100% today and going to weigh at the gym tonight to see the damage done :(

Ate a lot tho but also did lottttts of walking so hopefully it isn't a massive gain.

Green day today-
Bf cheese and onion on toast :)
Muller light Greek yog raspberry 1syn?
Hot choc options 2.5 syns.

D- deli noodles box BBQ beef flavour. 1.5 syns
Banana

Not sure on tea yet.
Gym tonight (boooooo)

Just over 1 week til my holiday! X

Hope it's not too big a gain (if not a STS!) for you lovely - have fingers crossed. Glad you enjoyed it - have fun on your holibobs! :)

Thank u. Well I decided not to weigh in as if it's a big gain it will bring me down n I'm feeling ok at the minute so il wait a bit longer. I hate weighing it really gets to me.
Also I go on holiday a week today and I kind of feel in holiday mode which is bad!
I know I can't do any real difference in a week so I kind of give up, but I can't as none of my hol stuff will fit as it is. :(
Need to keep it up looking on here for motivation!!! X

Good luck hun! :)

Whatever you do, if youre using MFP log it so you can see how much it is. It may help reign you in a bit if you need it too :)

Back