Fresh start - take 101 ?

Morning all!

Well, I resisted the pie at half time but I didn't ask for veg with my meal later, I had chips!! But didn't eat them all and I've not been well this morning so hoping there are no chips left to turn to fat lmao!!!!

Is it just me or does being a bit poorly secretly make you happy thinking maybe it's helping your weight loss?! ;)

Anyway, feeling better now do OH is cooking breakfast, having a red day....

Bacon, 2 waitrose extra lean sausages (4 syns), poached eggs laid by our chickies, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and an oatcake (3 syns)

I'll skip lunch as I'll hopefully still be full from the monster breakfast!

For tea I'm making Jamie Oliver's empire chicken recipe, basically roast chicken covered in spices - ill remove the skin from my half before I cook it, and marinade the meat instead :) Making Bombay style potatoes and a spicy gravy so will need to syn the flour, probably use max 28g so 2.5 syns per portion :)

And I'll have one HEB left after using one on the new potatoes, so will have a hi fi bar later with a brew

Hopefully ending day on 10 syns :)

Hoping to go gym later, head a little fuzzy at the min tho after drinks yesterday (2 Smirnoff ice, 6 pints of cider & 1 sambuca)

XxX

Aw I think like that too, hope you feel better ;)

Let me know how the empire chicken goes, I really wanted to try it after drooling over it on tv :D

XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Och feel better soon!

Enjoy Jamie's Chicken! There's talk of him opening a restaurant up here in Aberdeen, I must say I would like to pop by ;)

Have a good evening! x

Well my pmt has forced me to have an afternoon off plan!! Nothing too crazy, a few tortilla chips with salsa and half fat sour cream & chive dip, and a slice of carrot cake for pud... I need it though, otherwise I might just scream lol!!

Cooking chicken & veg soup for tomorrows lunch, going to have a red day. Porridge for breakfast and I think pork fajitas for tea :) Need to syn the fajita spice , sour cream & tortilla wrap...will have a salad with it as I'm going swimming tomorrow evening, might go before actually... In any case, I'll leave my other HEB for a hi fi bar :)

Need to get a proper plan for the week together as I feel a little disorganised ATM, & having had a couple of days off plan and the other days so far this week not being great, I need to be careful I dont gain, especially with star week due next week!!

xx

Morning all!

About to have a sneaky post weekend weigh in.... And yep, they've gone up as expected! And I feel so sluggish this morning!!

Right, back on it today!! And swimming tonight :) xx

Yummy - pork fajitas sound good, I havent ever had pork ones!

Enjoy your porridge & swimming, bet you still get a loss come WI! :)

Ohhhhh I'm blaming time of the month but I've broke my diet again!! Been good all day but then had 3 tortilla wraps plus loads of sour cream and curly fries too! Doh!! And I've not been swimming as planned!!

Never mind, tomorrow is another day! Going to get up early & start my 30 day shred DVD before work :)

xx

Feel a bit rubbish knowing I've broke my diet and it really wasn't worth it!! Got that out of control feeling AGAIN!!

So today's plan is....

Breakfast
Porridge with jam (2 syns)

Lunch
Chicken & vegetable soup

Tea
Hickory chicken with my HEB on sw wedges - BBQ sauce syns approx 4

I'm getting up shortly to start my 30 day shred DVD and I AM going to the gym tonight, either for normal workout or aerobics :)

WI tomorrow & I know I'll gain, I was doing so well! "/

Aim is to shift half stone for NYE, I might as well a for something achievable! 6 WIs to go! Also want to finish my 30 day shred DVD...

Wish I could feel motivated but it is star week so the mood isn't exactly amazing lol

xx

At least if you gain, you'll know its to do with star week rather than wondering if the plan isn't working :) there has to be an up shot!

Hope you're feeling brighter this evening, was your chicken nice?

I'm gonna put on some tunes and have a wee boogie later, can't be bothered with real exercise haha.

Good luck for WI tomorrow, keep smiling!x

Hey :) Hickory chicken was delish, didn't measure the cheese or BBQ sauce out but I'm not too bad at guesstimating!

Skipped lunch as was too busy at work, had an apple instead and munched on a dry wholemeal bun when I left work to keep me going lol!!

So I'll end the day within syns and I did my exercise DVD this morn, but I'm not motivated ATM, I blame star week & month end stress at work!! Plus I know I'm going to be naughty tomorrow (have a post weigh in treat night planned, even tho I don't deserve a treat!) then I'm going for meal & cinema thurs and going to London on saturday!! Not very good at damage limitation! I tend to think sod it & carry on eating crap!!

xx

SOS!!!! I'm in need of serious help, fell off the wagon again!!!!

Skipped weigh in but still had my post weigh in treat night - sausage, mash, yorkie & onion gravy followed by a mini tub of Haagen daz!!

Didn't do my exercise DVD or go gym yesterday - and won't today as going into work early then going cinema tonight (and for a meal!!)

Feel like I'm "allowed" naughty food because I'm off track, does that make sense? So today's lunch I've actually gone out & got white bread to make a sandwich & got a bag of crisps, tho I did choose walkers lights "/

I can't see myself being good tomorrow cuz I'm going to London Saturday & I know I'll over eat, no doubt about it!

My problem always has been damage limitation! I can't do it!

So my only hope is Sunday!! Star week will have ended, I will have a full 5 days before I have anything planned (work Xmas do Friday) and I can plan a decent healthy food shop! And hammer the gym :)

Was doing so well, need to get my SW mojo back!! It goes too quickly!! X

Aw bless ya, I do the same! It's like my brain goes "well might as well make it a week"...

Take it, enjoy it & get back on it as soon as you can :)

Don't beat yourself up just make sure you have fun, we're in this for life, might as well have fun sometimes!! :D

One week shouldn't be too bad... It's surprising! You'll be ok.

XxX

Right I am back lol!! Had a week or two off plan and I have 4 days til my next social event so I'm on plan til then!!

Scales look surprisingly good for some reason?! It's spurred me on anyway! Maybe the month end stress at work has counteracted my badness (and boy have I been bad!!)

So today is a green day...

Brekky
Porridge with jam - 2 syns

Lunch
Tin Heinz Spag Bol - 2.5 syns

Snack
Pineapple

Tea
Salmon - HEB & ? Syns
whole meal spaghetti
Philli - 2 syns

Treat
Options hot choc - 2 syns

So I'll end the day within syns even without counting the extra for my salmon!

Made some of the sw cheese scones, omg yummy!!!! Def gonna scoff one of those later :)

X

Sounds familiar ;) I've been so far off the wagon it's rolled into another continent!! Welcome back huni :D XxX

Thanks girls :)

Another good day...

Breakfast
Melon and grapes

Lunch
SW cheese scones with baked beans

Tea
1/2 chicken breast with mushrooms, onions & tomatoes with sw BBQ sauce & whole meal pasta :)

Treats
2 x white choc options

So I'm ending the day on 4 syns!! V unlike me!

Plan for tomorrow.... Porridge with jam....lots of fruit....leftover BBQ chicken pasta for lunch....and homemade curry after WI....planning in ending day within syns :)

X

Gained a tiny half lb last night after a fortnight of indulging!! Yeeehaaaaar!!
Won't be good again now til Sunday, although I'll try today ;) ) Off to football tonight and we've no tea planned so it'll prob be pie and a pint!!
Off to London for Xmas party tomorrow and our for meal with friends on Saturday..... But then nothing planned til Xmas food wise apart from a few drinks in between :) Hoping I can be 10 stone something for Xmas, only 4.5lbs to go xx

Right, enough is enough!!! I've been so bad lately, my jeans are cutting off my blood supply and I'm wobbling in places I never used to so tomorrow is the day!!

Wish me luck as I start again lol xx

Back