Fresh Start - The Fast Diet - Wishbird007(Liz)

Well done on the loss :D!

Hi
Soz not been on, busy as ever.
Cheers to all for my congrats loves, i weighed again yesterday and its a total loss, -0.5kgs so its all good, Im now 12st 8 x getting there x hope everyone is all well x

Hi
Soz not been on, busy as ever.
Cheers to all for my congrats loves, i weighed again yesterday and its a total loss, -0.5kgs so its all good, Im now 12st 8 x getting there x hope everyone is all well x

Ooh we'r almost the same.. I've gone up to 12st 7lb.. Can't get hold of it at all.. So annoying...

Ooh we'r almost the same.. I've gone up to 12st 7lb.. Can't get hold of it at all.. So annoying...

Yay diet twins x ;) We can do this love x I'm hacked of today, going for a girly pub lunch x :thumbup:

Yay diet twins x ;) We can do this love x I'm hacked of today, going for a girly pub lunch x :thumbup:

Oh yum.. I've come in prepared with a massive salad.. Same as yesterdays dinner (pic on my thread) but with cottage cheese too :)
Had a grapefruit for brekkie and am STARVING... trying to not eat too mcuh as my appetite has grown slightly and trying to get it back smaller.. Its so much easier to stick to plan when I've a smaller appetite..

Had chicken tikka nanwich with curly fries x :p

Hi
Just checking in, had totm this WK so didn't weigh in, don't want get annoyed plus had a treat or two at wkend so back to being low cal this WK n hopefully some exercise, tonight probably but I'm so tired at no, will go back on the firoglobin tabs again I think x
Hope everyone is OK.
Work is still busy but I trying to just keep my head down.
Happy Tuesday.

Mondays menu
B: none
L: left over tea, cheese n onion strudel
D: creamy chicken arrabiata

Having a rosemary Conley week this week from her diet n fitness magazine, some of recipes been OK, the strudel was a bit wet due to usage of courgettes, may try it with something different. :)

Hi, happy Tuesday.
Had a good day, food n exercise wise. Feeling positive, which is always a bonus.

B: 2 white toast n butter spread
L: Jordan's super berry granola n fat free strawberry yogurt
D: smoked cod n veg risotto
Snx: handful of galaxy coasters
Exercise: 50 mins Martine dance dvd-cardio, abs, upper n lower body toning
:)

Anyone know how to change your diary title, I'm on a Google nexus tablet. :banghead:

Hi
Just checking in.
Been eating healthy n not worrying too much, works mad at mo, I'm doing bits of exercise, been doing my dance body DVD twice a week n just ordered a new one, 10min solution knockout body, box exercise. Gonna order some weights wrist straps to put on while doing it for extra help.
Menu plans r off Rosemary Conley site n mags so will c if they help x :)
Friday tomoz' yay n long wkend :) have fun all :)

There are some nice recipes on the RC site and in the magazine. Just a shame she looks like a lemon that's been microwaved on high for 3 weeks..!

Have a fab weekend Lizzooo :) xx

There are some nice recipes on the RC site and in the magazine. Just a shame she looks like a lemon that's been microwaved on high for 3 weeks..!

Have a fab weekend Lizzooo :) xx

That's made me laugh honey, yeah she sure does lol x :)
U too darlin xx

Hi Hun - I think you just go to the first post in your thread and click on edit then select the ADVANCED option - you can change it there

Are you still doing the 5:2 diet - I am going to give it a crack so hoping we can swap tips!

Hi love
No advanced option but thanks x

Not doing 5:2 at mo, just eating as healthy as poss.
Doing dance body DVD as many days as poss, did it twice last WK, done it today.
Had rosemary Conley Balsamic Chicken for tea was lush! X :)
Good luck if u have a go at 5:2 x

Back