Fresh start - time to be honest!

Hi!

I started my SW journey way back in January and to date have lost the grand total of 14lb (better off than on I know)
I'm a constant "dieter" and have a lot of excess lbs to lose but I never seem to get anywhere, after a lot of soul searching I've concluded I'm never honest with myself "that bar of chocolate doesn't count" "a shared '99 isn't many syns" etc.......

Today is a new day, a new diary and my first small steps I to my next 14lbs!

Yesterday's weigh day... The heaviest I'll ever be again!

19st 8.5lb

Wish me luck ?

Lisa xx

8/8/13 Red day

B - 2 eggs fried in fry light
2 bread HeB
Peach

L - turkey salad with a boiled egg- 2 peaches
Cheese nibbles 4 syns

D - Salmon, butternut squash and broccoli
Strawberries, muller yog
Options 2 syns

Snack hifi bar as 2nd HeB

Day 2 Red Day

I am finding it a lot easier to plan and organise, I'm just hoping my new found inspiration last! Taking the monster bowling with friends to add a bit of body magic into the day :)

B- bacon sandwich with sliced cherry tomatoes

L- hifi bar, fruit and yog

D- Chicken and roast veg

Syns- options hot choc 2, costa vanilla latte 8.5

That's today's plan and I will stick to it :)

Ok before I'd even cooked dinner I've managed to demolish 6 rocky road hifi bars total of 18 extra unplanned syns!

I am feeling the effects already so I doubt I'll make the same mistake again! ?

Good luck with your journey, I am in the same boat as you a constant dieter, I rejoined in January this year and have so far managed to loose 10.5 lbs. x

Day 3 Green day

B- banana and nectarine

L- jacket and bean

D- Egg, chips and BBQ beans yum!!!

Snacks/syns. Wine and diet lemonade
Hifi bar
Strawberries/raspberries

I have no idea how many syns will be used for the wine but as its a treat I'm not going to worry too much :)
I seem to be sticking with simple foods just to stay on track but will definitely get my creative head on and get some yummy food cooked :)

Monday 12/8

After a really terrible weekend away from home, have decided on a success express couple of days before wed WI to see if I can undo some of the damage

B- banana, nectarine

L- HeB bread with laughing cow triangles (2syns)
Huge bowl of blackberries and raspberries
With vanilla muller yog

D- steak, broccoli and cauliflower
Orange and nectarine

Back