Fresh start!

Pingu6

Gold Member
Eeeeeeek! All packs delivered, starting today, scared dunno why but excited. Really need this to work for me. About 4 stone to lose then il reassess. Need this sorted for when I return to work in September.
Good luck for today everyone and thanks for your support so far! Gonna be here all day to stay away when I get the munchies!

XxxX

Nice one Crystal, glad the packs all turned up. I was really excited when I started too (still am actually). It's great finding something that you know will help you achieve your goals. I found, particularly the first few days, that painting your nails, having long baths, reading books, chatting with friends, find whatever you can to help keep you distracted away from food!
Anyway, welcome and hope the next few days go really quickly for you :)

Thanks girls, really know it works, seen the results on cd, but when I first did it my CDC suggested I had two packs plus a meal which I later realised wasn't even a proper step! So I moved to exante cos hardly see her and was paying for counselling which I never got. Got 25 cd bars il be using up with the shakes and then getting exante bars, heard they are good!

Back