Fresh Start

Thanks LadyT & Hannah. I am feeling more positive again today and although I can't cancel the lunch (was booked months ago) I will still go and take a pack and a bar with me. Hopefully, I will have had a good result at weigh in tomorrow morning and that will keep me in determined mood.

Fingers crossed for 3lbs!

xx

Sulking!! Only 1lb down. I don't see how that's possible when I have been 100%. Maybe I need to exercise more.

Went out for lunch and stuck to a shake and a bar and a large bottle of still water. There wasn't much on the menu that I liked anyway ... really!

xx:mad:

Wow Karen you have done so well in 4 weeks .Rejoice in the 1lb loss and add it to the other great losses.
Well done for going out with the girls and sticking to plan.
Cathy

3lbs more gone today and I've made the two stone mark. From Monday I am going to switch to Exante - I tried the packs for one day last week and they are good. I simply can't warrant the £72 for LL especially when I don't make use of the classes (been there, done that, makes no difference to me). I think the Minimins fora are all the support I need right now. :D

Hurray! Its true - the shakes are drinkable with the help of a sweetener. So today I ordered the Exante bumper pack.

Karen xx

:D

I finally succumbed to the dreaded difficulty in going to the loo for the first time in the six weeks I've been following LL/Exante Total and so I took just one Dulcolax. What happened to gently curing the problem?? I had to literally run for the loo and then was stuck in their for an hour!! Mind you ... I do feel thinner now!!!

BB :eek:

Well done on you loss so far you are doing really well.
Sorry to hear you have been having toilet problems 6 weeks OMG you will have lost a stone after that.
I started Exante on monday and I am having the opposite effect with my bowels, im hoping it settles.
keep up the good work.
Cathy

Lol! No - the first time in six weeks that I've had a problem!! If I'd gone that long I'd expect to lose at least two stones!!!

How are you finding the packs? I was a bit worried at first because I didn't like the shakes but tried them with half a sweetener and now they are fine. My favourite is the chocolate shake. Yum!!

Karen xx

Haha Sorry I had visions of you looking 9 months gone not having been for six weeks lol.
I dont mind the shakes they are not as sweet or tasty but a means to an end, its just the after effects like 10 mins later I need to run to the loo.Its like taking a laxative Ive emailed Exante as I never had this with LL in fact last night I took one of the LL packs instead and I was fine,It is becoming a problem as it comes on so fast sorry about the toilet talk.
If it continues Ill have to come off it and contact my LLC to see if she can deliver some packs.I even bought the bumper pack of bars and shakes.
keep up the good work
You are doing really well.
Cathy

Hi Jules

Weight loss has slowed but that's because of a couple of social occasions when I made the decision to eat. The first time I really did pig out but I gave myself a real talking to and by the second event I was much more careful. Thankfully, I have no more events on the horizon so I am going to concentrate on 100%.

I do find that when I am doing 100%, I am actually fuller on Exante than I was on LL to the extent that sometimes I almost forget to have my third pack!

xx

Right now, I feel like never eating again. I felt quite good today and so when I got in from work I decided to try some of my smaller (but still large!) clothes on .... well now I'm totally depressed. The weight I've lost so far doesn't seem to have made much impact and either the clothes still don't fit or if they do fit they just look awful.

I suppose the good thing is that I normally want to eat when I'm miserable ... but that's the last thing on my mind!

BBx :cry:

Hi bb13
You have done so well and managed to change over without any problems.
Sometimes the clothes we choose maynot look right because of how we see ourselves.Maybe buying something new in a smaller size might inspire you more.
Take care hun.
Cathy

Away for a couple of days in Spain on business - hopefully, I'll come home with a loss not a gain (or at least a little bit of colour on this very white skin of mine!)

xx

Well I got the colour ... where I part my hair my scalp is nice and red! And, according to my scales, I haven't put any weight on.

I stayed the same this week and I'm assuming that's because I've added a 600 cal meal for the past three days. I was going to do it for a week but now think maybe I will just go back to total immediately ... I need to see that needle going down!

Kx

Hi bb13
Hope you had a nice time in spain.well done for maintaining.
can I ask what the reason is for adding in a 600cal meal and was it a low carb one just nosey sorry.
cathy

A change in routine is difficult to manage, well done for saying the same. Loss will probably show next week xx

Back