fresh start

Well it's official i am no longer obese I'm overweight and have lost 40lbs!! YEAHH
Been house sitting for most of the week but am just following plan got a new wii dance game through the post and have enrolled on a part time beauty course starting next week until July.

Well yesterday went over by a couple of syns what can i say have had this moroccan couscous from sains so i've allowed a couple of syns for that and the glass of wine and magnum mini i had.
Haven't had much of a chance to cook so i've had moroccan couscous and chargrilled chicken with my couple of breaks often i'll have fruit then noodles.

Today
Breakfast
raspberries
strawberries
activia yog
banana
Lunch
moroccan cousocus 3 syns ish
chicken
whole pineapple
2nd break
3 babybel lites
2 aplen lites to cover both HE for today

Dinner
salmon fillet
mixed vegetable rice
Will have a magnum mini later.

Have bought a new dance wii game and want to do plenty of activity this wkend. NExt week i'm starting my part time course even though i've been looking forward to it i'm feeling a bit nervous- starting lots of new things at the mo.

lots of changes at the 1st day of part time study 5 hours after work need to get super organized
breakfast
golden kiwi
raspberries
nectarine
activia yog 2 babybel lites
large sugar free energy drink from work
lunch
1/2 melon was late and wanted to get to course early
banana before start
diet pesi
home
1/2 tub of past and pesto 3-4 syns
babybel lite need to get some alpen lites or something
couple of prawns
banana
diet pepsi.

Feeling v tired but my head is buzzing at the mo

Well this week i lost 2 1/2lbs so i've got my 3 stone award and am in the next stone bracket- feel like it's all getting closer

well have been and stocked up on food before work have been sticking within syns lots happening at the mo
bkfast
raspberries
blueberries
strawberries
golden kiwi fruit
activia yog
followed by
bacon
mushroom
egg
toast HE
lunch
apples
oranges
supernoodles
dinner
mixed veg
chilli and corriander prawns
basmati rice

over the wkend pretty much hit the upper limit and then some on the syn front today i was syn free until this evening have had one waitrose cod fishcake did scrape out the cheese/mayo thing in the middle but encased in loads of breadcrumbs didn't even taste nice and also had most of a courgette pancake recipe so anyway thats all my syns gone for today only had one babybel earlier with my bread roll so hopefully that will account for a small amount of the cheese in the recipes- hate not feeling in control of what goes into my system- oh well tomorrow can only get better

Today is work then straight to college for 5 hours

breakfast
strawberries
raspberries
nectarine
peach
2 babybels HE
alpen lite at work 1/2 HE

lunch
alpen lite bar 1/2 HE
apple
banana
low fat chicken super noodles

before college
apple
banana

Home
gamon steak
tin of mushy peas

Feel tired- got chatting to a few people re clothes sizes as we order a uniform first time in a long while i 've answered honestly or not just avoided the question- I'm a size 16 but with room to manover still feel large in comparison with others but i need to remember i would have looked an awful lot bigger 3stone 1lb ago!

Well this evening i have lost 1 1/2 lbs taking me to 3 stone 2 1/2 off feeling very tired so off the bed am over syns today but will sort that out over the remaining wk.

have just looked up my bmi and when i lose another 3 1/2lbs it will drop into the 28's!

thinking fruit for brekkie today am off into town before work have leftovers from yesterday to take in not sure at the mo about dinner but can pick up something in town
Feeling at the mo that i'm not getting everything done that i should lots of assignments and practical work that's quite frankly not working- boo i will change!

Well am just back from my 2 wk all incl break in the dominican rep weather, food and drink all lovely just need to get back on track xx

Am really struggling to get back on the wagon since i've been back hopefully first full day at work will help to sort me out as i've been going waaay over my syns want to lose at least another stone before christmas xx

well have wound up being 12 1/2 syns over my 15-uh oh need to get this rear in gear deffo tomorrow wound up having my break late and then was really hungry so it was
syns
3 alpen lite before wrk
4 1/2 minstrels for a pittiful amount
3 1/2 beg low fat crisps
9 ripple
8 1/2 magnum mini
aside from the magnum which i just had and the alpen bar before work it took a few minutes for me to just think oh bugger it I want junk
plan for rest of the week

-prepare better pack more free food
-make sure i go to meeting next week (can't make it tommorrow as am having a local anisthetic at the dentist in the afternoon)
-do some exercise
-get more food in that i want to eat i really enjoy my beef, rice and veg dish
-take soup to work
-don't beat myself up too much

well feel better now i've vented want an early night and here's to a better day tomorrow xxx

ok so for today

brekkie
whole mango
bread roll HE
bacon
fried egg

Now today I have had a local anisthetic whatitsname a tooth extracted etc

So far have had a
fruit salad
apple
orange
pineapple
red grapes

This evening have some
salmon
mixed veg
pasta maybe rice

So today is my 1st syn free day pretty much decided not to reward myself by eating rubbish i want to get back on plan have missed my usual routine so back to recording my diary and hopefully when i go back next week i will be close to what i was before the holiday have been thinking i would like at least another stone off before chrimbo! I've found it's been very easy to think oh i fancy that and the syns just go flying by- have been reading some diaries for inspiration need to get my shopping done want to make more soups etc think i'm taking homemade soup in tomorrow.

Well have just had a magnum mini 8 1/2 syns - well i've never actually managed a syn free day yet but feel more in control today- going to improv a HFW recipe for macaroni peas thats basically the ingred plus some butter and cheese would use my HE for the cheese and maybe not use the butter or 1/2 it and syn what is used. Need to make sure i have soup left for sat or make something for then as have a day course lots to do

Looked up the syns for heinz tomato soup whey to high then found this lovely recipe posted i'm popping it on here so i have no excuses it just sounds like it will really tickle my fancy so to speak!
2 cans tinned tomatoes
1 can Baked Beans
1 small can carrots
2 small or 1 large pickled onion
Sweetener to taste

Blend them all together until smooth and then simmer to warm through

Maxed out my syns on a sandwich from boots yesterday only over by a couple of syns- gulp at least the rest of what i ate was on plan getting there slowly.

Today
Breakfast
2 activia yogurts
mango
2 satsumas

Lunch
fruit salad
tomato soup
satsumas

Dinner
Israeli couscous thing from Sains
Salmon fillet
tomatoes
cucumber
mixed veg

need to fit in HE might stop and get some alpen lite bars and will have cheese for the other.

Well think I may- no I know I have gone over by around 3 syns why did I stop and buy Low fat co-op sausages 2 syns well 2 of those, a packet of quavers- didn't finish them att but basically 5 syns worth didn't fancy my soup so bought a pasta salad I'd already eaten by cheese allowance I'm allowing 5 syns for that had 1/2 packet of moroccan sains couscous not much in the way of nasties allow 3 syns for that. I'm really starting to annoy myself it is all because I'm totally out of routine! Will just start making vat fulls of pasta salad etc I will have a much better weekend. Tomorrow I'm on a course from 9.30-4pm Sunday my day of rest and getting all my stuff paperwork, clothes, life etc sorted xx

Well didn't go over all my syns yesterday just came very close a few left for today have olny had a small can of coke resisted buying large bottles as i'm going to cut out the fizzy drinks got into these trousers i used to not even get past my thighs and they now look good on- stocked up on my shopping so far day looks like
brekkie
2 boiled eggs
toast HE
coffee
oranges
lunch
moroccan cousous 5 syns
beetroot salad
onion rings 7 syns
slimline tonic
dinner
salmon
mushy peas
potatoes etc

have spent the last few hours sorting out my clothes am giving away all my bigger sized clothes most of them i'm sick of wearing and i've got stuff out of my clothes box (containing lots of clothes in size 14 that i bought during the next sale probably nearly 3 yrs ago) have also shredded lots of docs seem to have had a stockpile of stuff i've just made excuses not to sort out. Well now it's changed and i've finally unpacked the rest of my suff from the holiday! Have cleared lots of space and am feeling more in control of myself and thrown out a fair bit of rubbish. So feeling very pleased with myself.

Back