fresh start

I want to finally be closer to the end than the beginning am a little worried about wi as my eating hasn't been brill esp on sat but considering I have felt so ug I think i've managed well- what ever the result I start again tomorrow (I love the idea of fresh starts!)

Well today has been on plan just had scotch eggs (1 1/2 syns) and mushy peas for dinner- will do a proper shop tomorrow and i had a 1 syn portion of trifle in class (it would have been rude not to!). So it brings me in at a max of 7 1/2 syns in total. Need to have a shower now I look and feel horrific!

So today I lost 3lbs- which means 33lbs off over all which is good as i feel so lethargic it always takes so long to feel better I find. Also am going shopping tomorrow and need to pay the last part off my holiday- i'll need to go in my lunchbreak and must book in to see the nurse.

Tomorrows plan
Brekkie
strawberries
raspberries
activia yog
Lunch 2/ 3 breaks
apple
cherries
couscous with roasted veg 5 syns
chicken
leftover scotch egg 1/2 syn
Dinner
banana or something to keep me going round the shops
- something like chicken, veg and noodles just something quick when i get home.

How exciting just looking at my stats it won't be long before I'm classed as overweight and no more obese- always wanted to be getting lighter! Found my old ww bks last night and i struggled to get to 15 stone and then I put on 4 etc but at this point in time i'm the lightest i've been for oh my god atleast 13 years so not since I was still at school- I am really in the zone at the mo which is wonderful considering how much of a struggle i've found it at times xx

Well then brekkie went as planned, lunch was roast chicken with veg couscous- my main break was spent rushing around paying the last installment of my hols. So when i got home had my scotch egg which i'd forgotten to pack before going to the shops.
So extras today are
flump 1 1/2 syns (only a mini one not v. nice)
1/2 packet of these mini nairn oat bites thing 2 1/2 syns
1 slice of bread and 3 babybel lites to cover all my HE
Then i had some
grapes
cherries
tried some blackcurrants trying to have more ss food with
bowl of noodles 0 syns- not ideal but was quick.
not to bad considering I was still a little hungry and tired but had to get more food in.
Also treated myself to the latest psychologies magazine it looked quite interesting but all i want is to sleep for ages hopefully after a peaceful wkend I'll be back to normal.
Still feeling pleased with my losses - it is tempered with the little voice in my head saying it's a shame you didn't do this sooner or commit to the plan like I have done now- any way better late than never just can't wait to see the scales at this moment in time (that's probably just sleep deprivation talking!!)

Have decided that i'm going to finally complete a to-do list that I have had for ages all the sorting out and tidying have been thinking about this a lot recently I just want to get on and achieve things- which in comparison to a lot of low points not too long ago.

Plan for the day
Brekkie
strawberries
raspberries
blackcurrants
redcurrants
activia yog
Lunch -2 breaks today
1st break
cherries
gallia melon
2nd break
chicken
chargrilled veg couscous (I will have more variety next wk!) 5 syns
Dinner
jacket potato
tin of tuna
tin of beans
plus 3 babybel lites HE and 1 slice of bead HE

Well only had a small amount of a different type of couscous it was quite dry but wasn't very hungry- so i'd say 2 syns to cover it.
Dinner
banana to start
2 1/2 new potatoes
packet of parma ham- 3 syns and v yummy
hard boiled egg
small piece of bread
3 babybel lites

So have used 5 syns today feeling much better than i have done just recently- getting my hair done tomorrow plus plenty of sorting out this wkend. Also i want to have a go at making bath bombs as i have a serious lush addiction!! Have always wanted to make my own I just want to accomplish lots esp having felt so rotten it feels great not to be so lethargic xx

Have been having a mooch around the recipe section so feeling v inspired want to get a little shop in planning on making lemon meringue pie, roulade, mushy pea curry and lots of fruit and veg not at the same time as the bath bombs- my shopping list is very diverse!

brekkie/brunch
strawberries
blackcurrants
redcurrants
activia yog
babybel lites on toast with tomatoes so both HE used up

2 low fat sausages 1 syn
apple
gherkins
3 slices ham
just snacking as late back from hairdressers with darker hair with some highlights through it

Dinner
egg fried rice 4 syns
1 1/2 salmon fillets

planning on a double gin and slimline tonite 5 syns
some mini nairn bake things 5 syns + very delish
Not sure about anything else at the mo

Have had the baked bites thing but no gin instead had a curly wurly and more scotch eggs- think i'm addicted! So am on 16 syns so far today just lazing at the mo- feeling good x

Well have sorted some paperwork and opened a savings account- starting to get my life in order. There are so many things I have wanted to get sorted my life has been in limbo for a number of years wanting to change but on the other hand i wouldn't sort out anything either not sure if that makes any sense. i feel like a different person that all my previous anxieties and issues aren't at the front of my life anymore. Aiming for a very low syn day lots to do today!

Well have my lemon meringue pies and roulade cooling- they both look really good trying to use more of the wonderful recipes people come up with- want to have a look at making the bath bombs now not sure i've gotten everything i need!
Planning on having the rest of my salmon tonight with mixed veggies and use what's leftover for my lunch on Monday.

Well have been enjoying sampling my deserts!! Don't really want to move off the sofa today have used 10 1/2 syns today incl. a curly wurly!

Had a very filling salmon supper this evening with some left over haven't made by bath bombs have the essential oils but want to see if i can get any dye or something to add to them- i hope it turns out well

My daughter has made bath salts and bombs with Guides, but both were only fragranced not coloured.

i think my bath bombs will be plain now have lots of oils etc i don't want to over-complicate am really excited about trying something different.

Bkfst
toast he
cheese he
tomato
mushrooms
ham
made me a toastie think i'm due on this week-ugg hope i'm wrong.

lunch
salmon
lettuce
tomatoes
cucumber
beetroot
carrot sticks

have to go to the surgery during my main break to see what injections i need before going to the Dominican.

Dinner jacket potato and baked beans most probably

Right then dinner was
mushrooms
new potatoes
baked beans
sliced pepper
fried egg
ham
with lemon meringue pie for afters plus a curly wurly 6 syns

So far have had a banana and cream soda -strong sugar cravings this mo.
Gonna have some
strawberrries
raspberries
nectarine
activia yog

Lunch 3 breaks
1st break
carrot sticks
main
I'll get some chicken and couscous salad thing
3rd break
apple