tuna in springwater

Dinner
pear
salmon fillet
baking potato
mushy peas

2 alpen lite bars

I feel so much better being in control today xx

Yesterday only syns was a large glass of wine today have used 10 syns 1 lemon SW bar thing and 2sausages and i've had a STS at wi finished my course of antibiotics yesterday and started my period early this morning so not too bad.
have signed up to 2 christmas party the one just before christmas is a SW one so i want to try and aim for a stone off am feeling very motivated at the mo!!

Well have had another good day
was running very late this morning
brekkie
lemon SW bar HE
lunch- pineapple
activia yog
Low fat noodles
2nd break
tomato and cheese pasta HE
2 cranberry bar things 6 syns
Dinner
2 Linda MC sausages 4 syns
carrots
brocoli
potatoes
gravy small amount 2 syns?
pineapple

have been a bit of an absent patch the last few days very busy finally back on track just been over my syns most days- ug
so today
brekkie
2 satsumas
banana
mango
lunch
satsumas
lowfat supernoodles
chicken
apple
dinner
1/2 packet pilau rice
prawns with chilli and garlic
mixed vegetables
grapes
satsumas
so have kept the syns minimal today just need to carry it on as i feel so much better when in control! Want to lose a stone hopefully by christmas and get some lovely new clothes in the sale as i'm in my smallest sized clothes size 14 fitted trousers didn't realise when i bought them during a next sale like 3 yrs ago that i usually have the long leg length just went with the size didn't think about length but they'll do at the mo.

well have lost 1/2lb today so that's very good hoe it's the start of bigger things to come only felt back on track the last couple of days- deffo need to increase the old exercise.
menu for today
brekkie
satsuma
mango
grapes
2 babybel HE
lunch
moroccan couscous 3 syns
chilli chicken 2 syns
pineapple
satsuma
banana
dinner
leftover pilau rice 1/2 portion
chilli and garlic prawns
2 new pots
mixed vegetables runner beans, sweetcorn, carrots + peas
2 Mint SW bars 1 HE + 6 syns
4 slices italian ham thing 2 syns
gherkins

so without intending to have basically hit the upper limit on syns- blugh need to get out of this habit and plan better also want to fit in some serious time exercising.

although i maxed my points yesterday garlic bread, glass of wine and a bit of christmas cake- I was really good otherwise!!

Well have actually spent 50mins on the wiifit today and walked for a good couple of miles have restocked with healthy foods ready for the week ahead have used some syns today but may actuakky have avoided going over- am getting so bored of myself now need to kick my behind into gear I need big losses!!

yesterday
breakfast
mango
satsuma
2 low fat sausages 1 syn
scrambled egg
bagel HE
Lunch
extra lean beef rice dish with mushrooms, tomatoes onion etc
banana
satsuma
dinner
1 salmon fillet
mushy peas
mushroom pilau rice 5 syns or something
chunk of cheese HE
much better day

today
brekkie
mango
2 satsumas
scrambled egg
bagel HE

lunch
banana
2 satsumas
apple
salmon fillet and mushy peas

not sure about dinner yet..

okay well i lost the plot on a few days am trying to get back on an even keel am finding myself frustrated at my own inabilities at the mo first good day yesterdy I will be back on plan and i will lose more weight.

today
breakfast
mango
mushrooms
egg
ham
slice of bread HE

Lunch
fruit salad
low-f super noodles
apple
2 satsumas

dinner
salmon
rice
carrots
pasnips
gravy 2 syns worth
didn't eat that much rushed and then thought ug salmon and gravy don't mix- ever!
Still am hopeful I can pull it back have booked some days off in the middle of jan so will have more time to lose even more weight - it'll be funny to buy clothes in sizes i'm happy with i still don't like trying things on i feel like a hippo i seem to be more concious of my size! I don't know if this makes sense I'm aiming for 10-12 dress size in the new year but it feels like such a leap from a 14 plus the smallest size i've bought a lot of stuff in is 14 except a monsoon evening dress size 10 the trousers etc i bought in the sales around 3 years ago i bought them as aspiration trousers can't believe i fit in them but i got the wrong leg length so i resemble a village idiot but thats another reason to lose more!

so far today
handful of cold rice leftovers
slice of bread HE
boiled egg
mango
coffee

taking super noodles and fruit for lunch wi later x

well i would have had the supernoodles but left all my lunch at home had
chicken slices
moroccan couscous
mango, kiwi, melon & pineapple fruit salad

have lost 3lbs so very pleased am glad i pulled it back after the wkend and added in my walking and i was joint Miss Slinky in my class so very pleased!

Well have been on track the last couple of days haven't felt great there is some kind of bug going round so on each day have used my syns for an extra sandwich felt like i needed! Even though i'm not feeling 100% before starting SW it would have knocked me for 6 I could always guarantee I would come down with every bug going and feel rotten for ages.
Saw my picture for miss slinky on my SW facebk page did not look too bad! The only thing was my top I would see the funny shapes from my stomach they almost look like folds i'm struggling to describe obv i've lost a lot and this will go when i lose more but overall was pleased think my face looked ok as felt a bit rough with not much makeup on.

Well have been off track today lots of wine and nibbles today but onwards and downwards x

tomorrows plan looks like
breakfast
mango
orange
boiled eggs

lunch
fruit
tomato soup
l-fat super noodles later
dinner
chicken
rice
mixed veg

Plus i will exercise tomorrow want to get some running in (indoors only!)

so far
breakfast was
strawberries
mango
pear
lunch jacket potato and beans
need to sort out the treadmill and hopefully have a go today.

dinner
rice
mushy peas
bit of chicken
magnum mini 8 1/2 syns

have signed up to walk a 1/2 marathon in march

so far have had
strawberries
mango
pear
going to make a boiled egg and soldiers
lunch
tomato soup (skinny nexican soup)
fruit
dinner
tuna
veg
quark
pasta

dinner changed to
egg fried rice 4-5 syns
prawns
sweet chilli sauce 2 syns
went on the treadmill when i got home even though i was thinking shall i bother- so got the old blood pumping
have also had
2 oranges
1/2 tub of moroccan couscous 2 syns ish

So have felt more in control syn wise today

breakfast
mango
plum
HE cheese
2 boiled eggs
slice of toast HE

lunch
fruit salad
1/2 tub of skinny soup
shapers prawn cocktail crisps 3 1/2 syns
orange
flyte bar 10 syns
Just need the unhealthy fix of fats and sugars!
Had an orange then a 3 hr course after work
dinner
pasta
peas
cauliflower
chilli sauce 1 1/2 syns a little more than a tsp used it goes a long way.
Walked to work this morning part of my not being such a lazy patch vow!

Back