fresh start

Also this evening biscuits and celebration chocolates were passed round and i just politely refused!! Wouldn't have even thought about it before would have just scroffed them down and thought oh that's not much so i'm very pleased with myself.

Well have had a blip today put 1/2lb on just started my period today feeling bloated as hell and getting pains- enough of the whining I'm going to
- make homemade soups
-not max out my syns most days
-exercise more
now a 1 lb away from my 3 1/2 stone certificate need to get wriggle on want to get close to 4 stone off before christmas i want to get there sooner!

right day 1 fresh start taking plenty of superfree food to snack on takimg my books in to make a shopping list for diff soups to make

yesterday i made a chicken curry recipe i read on here and it was lovely am taking the rest in for lunch it was
fry onion
garlic
add chicken
tin of mushy peas
tin of chopped tomatoes
mushrooms
curry powder
it said to add the low fat coconut muller yog but i couldn't get it but will get some and try adding it at the end
also made a soup from the new book carrot and beetroot- used most of my syns yesterday but am feeling much more poistive today x

so today breakfast was
a banana- didn't feel like much
got a black coffee before work and ate 2 alpen lite bars HE
Lunch
leftover chicken curry and rice from last night
orange
2 kiwi fruit

dinner
cheese HE
2 biscuits for cheese 2 syns
gamon
mushy peas
egg

flake 8 1/2 syns

So have remained within my syns today very pleased quite often i've found myself having lots of extra syns they seem to add up very quickly i've found.

well have just changed my lunch plans for tomorrow had bought myself a tub of skinny soup company butternut squash soup it didn't look like there was that many syns in well googled it and its 13 1/2 per tub- i thought the syns it would be little i hadn't tried it before by have had the spicy tomato soup feel like such a banana

Right then tomorrow
breakfast
mango
kiwi fruit
apple
boiled egg
am walking to work
lunch
am going to blitz my homemade carrot and beetroot soup and tske it in!!
2 alpen lite bars
Oranges
apple

Dinner
going to get some chicken and make the curry again as it was so yummy and i'm totally lacking in inspiration could kick myself for my soup error have bought them a few times now and i've even made my own soup- well lesson learnt.
cheese HE
2 biscuits for cheese 2 syns- from aldi only 20cals each and very yum!

right so managed a
mango
apples
2 alpen lite bars HE for brekkie

lunch
lf supernoodles
chicken
orange
clemantines
2 golden kiwi fruits - had two long breaks

dinner
so far
cheese HE
biscuits for cheese 2 syns
am cooking my chicken curry might leave it for tomorrow
so will have tonight
mixed veg
chicken
egg fried rice 4 syns

feeling very much in control at the mo long may it continue!

having a bit of a grazing day today!
lots of clementines once i start i can't stop
2 boiled eggs
2 apples
a plen lite bars HE
cheese HE
biscuits for cheese 2 syns
Feeling much better because I felt more in control yesterday i feel more empowered or something!

well yesterday went a bit wrong when in the m&s cafe i bought a cheese and mushroom toastie- had 3/4 of it think i'll use my HE for my cheese and allow 13 syns for the rest prob loads more was too tired and hungry but otherwise ate well
breakfast
boiled egg
toast HE
mango
orange
coffee

lunch
the toastie
coffee

Dinner
leftover SW chicken curry
mushroom basmati rice

today
breakfast
boiled eggs
toast HE
mango
orange

lunch
Lf super noodles syn free
fruit salad
1/2 banana
orange

Dinner
cheese HE
prawns in sweet chilli sauce 2 syns
mixed veg
basmati rice

managed to dorget my lunch but got some sweet chilli chicken and 1/2 pot of moroccan cousocus it looked lovely and I had it with fruit.
Went to next and bought a size 12 pair of skinny jeans which i will wear over christmas or near after have finally bought some clothing can't wait to reach target my bank balance is going to take a hammering!!

anyway i lost 3 1/2lbs this week and am feeling very pleased only 4 1/2 lbs until i reach 4 stone off it is starting to feel more real now!

was running late for work had
a banana and drink for breakfast

lunch
leftover moroccan couscous 2 syns
chicken 0 syns
cheese & onion thing from sains 1 1/2 syns someone brought in nibbles would have scoffed loads previously
6 mini pop crisp things 1 syn approx

2 alpen lite bars HE
cheese HE
2 biscuits for cheese 2 syns
chicken
mashed potato very small portion 2 syns
peas
carrots
gravy 2 syns
sausage 2 syns took off skin before cooking
1/2 glass of wine 4 syns

which takes me to the top of my syns for the day!

brekkie
2 boiled egg
toast HE 1/2
alpen lite bar HE 1/2

lunch
chicken
couscous salad 4 syns

dinner
cheese HE
biscuit for cheese 2 syns
gamon
mushy peas
egg
glass of wine 6 1/2 syns

so within my points for the day got a christmas party tomorrow night so will max my syns but am going to fit in plenty of exercise etc and healthy eating afterwards so am in a really good place at the mo- it has only taken my adult life until quite recently!

been feeling very poorly the last few days- sickness bug need i say more feeling very sensitive and tired all the time- boo me! This is one of the few occasions i have been ill since starting sw- i was always one of these people who would could down with very bug going and it would tke me ages to shake off.

I'm just trying to have plenty of rest and hopefully i'll feel better soon have lots of plans i want to get on with.

Forgot to add bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans from next i can get then up to the top part of my thighs but nowhere near my hips yet but by the new year- i wasn't going to buy anything yet but it gave me a boost i want to get to a size 10 i'd rather be between a 10 and 12 than a 12 to 14 if that makes sense?

well am pleased i went to weigh in lost another 1 1/2lbs and was slimmer of the week so very pleased. It would have been easy to have thought oh i've not been well let me eat some junk but i've been pleased with myself. Only another 3 lbs until 4 stone off can not believe i'm nearly at that point i feel quite excited!

well yesterday my meals were all o syns but wanted some junk so used 10 1/2 syns on a shapers prawn cocktail twirls & milky bar then a packet of nairn oatcake bites 5 syns then had some gravy so will call it at 19-20

today am going to have my boiled eggs with toast HE, oranges and an apple for breakfast. having some chilli chicken and cousocus for lunch and need to find something for my second break so might see if i remember to pack some soup! That second break yesterday was when i had the bar of choc and crisps am finding it a bit of a danger time at the mo.

well am currently feeling very sorry for myself am full of flu- and i haven't stopped eating cake and chocolates I cannot lie it's just a blip quite cross with myself i think becausei'm feeling so rough that i'm probably not going to make WI so i've been a v naughty and feeling like rubbish. Will get my behind into gear just want to eat and sleep i am not a pretty sight at the mo!

right then i'm back have been awol but getting this behind into gear have been trying to restart most days and then failing had lots of family drama and illness but i'm back and 2012 is my year- yeah!

Back