Fresh start

thisisme

I after a year of yo-yo'ing between 14-16 stone I've got to a point where enough is enough. I've just spent 7 months working overseas and have vowed that next year I won't be the fat, sweaty mess who can't wear fashionable summer clothes any more.

I've got 5 months to really shift as much weight as possible and it starts now. Motivation at 100% and I WILL do this.

Welcome ...Have noticed you are the same height as me and had the same amount to lose. I'm almost at goal and started exactly 5 months ago today. I have messed about with the diet the last 2 months so probably of been at goal by now if I stayed strict so it is possible. Just get through the first couple of days which can be tough and the weeks come round fast. Good luck!

Best of luck! Get through the first few days and the scales should keep you motivated. I will say that if, like me, you get weighed every day be prepared for fluctuations up as well as down. It can only be fluid if you're sticking to it so don't let them dishearten you! It's really best to weigh once a week but I just can't resist :)

Back