Fresh Start

Meeting tonight at half 6....My mums 50th was this weekend. I think I may have overdone it on the alcohol, but was still careful with my points allowance. Will try even harder this week.....I hope the scales are nice to me tonight

x

Hey hun - best of luck with WW. It's really not like a diet at all as you can eat what you like as long as it's within points LOL!! I refer to think of it as just a way of managing my food intake :D xx

Best of luck for tonight
xxxxxxxx

good luck huni,let us no how you get on xx

1lb on! :(

After the week celebrating with family and not exercising as much. Im not susprised, but am more motivated to get that off and more this week. Cross your fingers for me, need all the support and help I can get

x

Chin up hun.

That 1lb will be off next week (and hopefully more) - you just need to refocus and be extra good this week :D. Stick to your points and get cracking with the exercise again!!

Let us know how you are doing chick
x

Im just kicking myself as easy to put that litttle 1lb on but real effort is needed to shift it. I want this weight off too much to lose sight of my goal. Am back on top form now, just feel im going to explode if I drink any more water :)

The plan is Im working towards is 2lbs off on next weigh which is monday. Its relasitic and if I work hard enogugh, may get a bit more shifted!

Ty for your replies

x

Im just kicking myself as easy to put that litttle 1lb on but real effort is needed to shift it.
x
Think thats what they call sods law! lol.
You sound really motivated again, go for it lovely and best of luck for Mondays WI X

No sweat hun - you keep this determination and those lbs will be off in no time. Stick with it xx

Im determined and willing to work hard, just motivation and confience goes down each time there isnt a big loss. Have to be realsitic and just take little steps to get it off and keep it off

x

Hey hun, I know what you mean. It sucks when you don't lose, but don't forget that very few people lose a steady amount each week. Some weeks it's more, others less. The important thing is not to let it get you down. Just hang in there and the lbs WILL come off!
xx

Thing is Im already down....But with the weight slowly coming off, even with 1lb on this week. Im not giving up till Im a size 16!

x

hi daydreamer 24, i've also got a lot to lose and i struggle quite a bit!
when i read peoples diaries and they are sticking religiously to their points i think....WHY CAN'T I STOP SNACKING............anyway i'm not gonna give up... 1lb a week would do me(more would be nice). Look forward to comparing notes:)

Jemima the trick is to snack but to count the points ;) I couldnt cope without my snacking

I know .........but i run out of points before i run out of day!!! being on here helps !:)

Back