Fresh Start

I think night times are worse for me. I live alone so not only is it comfort, its passes the time. Have now began reading more and having the net at home now helps. Just keep cut carrots and fruit nxt to me just in case Im tempted!

x

I think night times are worse for me. I live alone so not only is it comfort, its passes the time. Have now began reading more and having the net at home now helps. Just keep cut carrots and fruit nxt to me just in case Im tempted!

x

Well done hun, keeping snacks next to you will definately help.

Take care

xx

Hey Daydreamer, if you are running out of points for snacking why don't you try and make lower points breakfast/lunch/dinners and leave yourself a couple of extra snack points. Why not try say a yoghurt and some berries for breakfast, 0 point soup for lunch and maybe a stir fry for dinner, then you'll have loads of points for your snacks!

There's also some really good low point snack suggestions in the sticky at the top of the page.

Good luck with chick
x

I snack all day! ........

for a rough idea i usually have
breaky 2.5
lunch sarnie 50/50 crustless 1 turker rashers 1 mushrooms 0
maybe 0point soup with it
tea usually adds upto 7/8

so thats 12.5 .. leaving me 8.5 for snacks!

ww yog 1
ww biccies 1.5
baked crisps 1.5
curly wurly 2 (if from selection pack)
6 ... leaving me 2.5 !

not a bad days snacking lol

To be honest Im not even eating my points at the moment as I just sticking to low point stuff and and then crave bread at night time. Im doing better now, just learning a new and better way with your support and from what I have read through the forum.

x

YAY 3lbs is brilliant ! .. have another fantabulous week!

xx Kirsty

What a great loss. Well done
xxxxxxx

Ty...jsut coming here and posting. Being weighed...really is a great help and am really grateful, for your support and own equal battles and sucess stories!

Im really chuffed, even more so as I get to eat what I like. This point system works well. Still feel like a bit of a fish with all this water tho :)

x

well done on your loss daydreamer:)

Well done you thats fantastic!!!!

Ty for your replies....Am working hard so like these lbs falling off! Maybe this will be my first summer, Im not in long sleeve top and jeans :)

x

wooppeeee! ..
Youve had a couple of great weeks! ... Im sure by summertime you'll be in the spaghetti straps and the crops hehe ..! Bread is a love of mine to! .. and i know if i eat alot during one week it shows on the scales! eeeeeeeeeeek

Have another brilliant week xx

Back