Friday 14th Sept - HOUR BY HOUR!

Good Luck Tara - Let Us Know How You Get On Sweetie
Xx

Thank you for the hugs and support. Yup, AAM is over for now - Thank goodness!!I really need to get losing again. My bf is coming over from Canada to see me in November... I know he loves me for me, but it's nice having a 'target' and the extra confidence I'll have by then will be great!! =o) I'm hoping to lose another 2 stone by then...he'll be here 8 weeks today!! WHOOOP!

Hi everyone...

Having a fairly good day - am really clock watching and can't wait for it to be 5pm - this week's been a long one..!

Just read through the thread:-

JJJ - enjoy getting your hair done and best of luck to your OH on his bar opening this evening - I hope it goes really well. (Did you see I posted on yesterday's daily re: trampett?)

Tara - Good Luck with your WI this afternoon.

Paula - Welcome back and Good Luck for your first day.

Lorna - Good Luck with Day 1 of your journey.

Had my interview with writer of Mother and Baby last night - 1hr 45mins..!! She was lovely. Should get a proof of the piece today or Monday. Got to sort out some photos to send by end of next week.

Came off the phone at 10:50pm so was too late to do my rebounding session - it will have to wait until Saturday night as I'm staying at Sisters tonight babysitting for her 3 plus my 1.... should be a challenge?!?!

Not CD related buy I was so excited last night as I had my first telephone enquiry about tickets for Mother Funkers - the lady wants 15...!!!

H xx

Hi all,

Been out into town this morning food shopping, so have only just started on the water. I was very good indeed nothing tempted me. I jumped on the scales this morning (naughty i know) and ive stayed the same since WI on tuesday, i hope they have moved by my next WI or there will be tears!
im off to put the shopping away and then look through a couple of holiday books, hoping to go to new york next year and of course to start the glugging.

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Nicky, glad you are slowing down today. Hope you found a suitable present.

JJJ - How exciting going to a niteclub opening - I would be there every night (I'm a regular dancing queen!)

Good luck with the weigh in Tara.

Have a nice meal tonight Sam.

Good luck on your first days Lorna and Paula, it gets better quickly and you'll be flying!

Hi Spangly, don't worry too much. You'll be back on top form again soon, so don't worry. Boyf visiting in 8 weeks is a great motivator ;)

Hannah, everything sounds so positive. Good luck with it all. Was it you who wrote about a rebounder video? I have a rebounder and would love a video, but I've lost the thread. Can you re-post it?

Good luck everyone else for the rest of the day. I've had a pack and a bar and loads of water.

Lunchtime over, gotta get back to work, I'm counting the hours too :(.

First day of SS for me after a few dodgy days. Not got any headaches as have been kind of 790ing. I do feel really really hungry though. :(

Water isnt helping and baby is due to wake up any minute so cant even pass the time by having a nap!

Ok i knew this would be hard but i gotta keep going.

can i join in?

Hi All,

I dont think I have posted on here yet. I have lurked for a looooong time.

Anyway, this hourly thread is a great idea - I tell myself to make it to the next hour, and then so on, so I am glad it is not just me.

I am starting again today (for the bazillionth time), but have worked out ata rate of 3lbs a week average I can be at my BMI25 by end of January. I am hoping I will ahve some bigger losses, so will speed to goal even quicker.

Did any of you lot lose more that 3lbs every week? I am basing my calculations on the time I have stuck with the diet (although I probably did cheat a bit!) so would like to know if I can expect more. I suppose a stone a month is about 3.5lbs a week.

Anyway, must go.......

take care

First day of SS for me after a few dodgy days. Not got any headaches as have been kind of 790ing. I do feel really really hungry though. :(

Water isnt helping and baby is due to wake up any minute so cant even pass the time by having a nap!

Ok i knew this would be hard but i gotta keep going.

Hi Helen

Glad you are back - missed you when you were AWOL. Haven't had time to catch up with your diary yet - will do very soon xxx

Nicky, glad you are slowing down today. Hope you found a suitable present.

JJJ - How exciting going to a niteclub opening - I would be there every night (I'm a regular dancing queen!)

Good luck with the weigh in Tara.

Have a nice meal tonight Sam.

Good luck on your first days Lorna and Paula, it gets better quickly and you'll be flying!

Hi Spangly, don't worry too much. You'll be back on top form again soon, so don't worry. Boyf visiting in 8 weeks is a great motivator ;)

Hannah, everything sounds so positive. Good luck with it all. Was it you who wrote about a rebounder video? I have a rebounder and would love a video, but I've lost the thread. Can you re-post it?

Good luck everyone else for the rest of the day. I've had a pack and a bar and loads of water.

Lunchtime over, gotta get back to work, I'm counting the hours too :(.

Hi Sarah

This is what I posted on yesterday's daily..

Here's the link through to the website I bought the DVD from... hope it works!

PT Bouncer DVD - Complete Body Workout

It's called PT Bouncer Complete Body Workout... It's got quite a few sections and last night I did the Warm Up/Beginner's Rebounding Workout and the Short Stretch... The only disappointing thing is there's no real soundtrack - you can just about hear music in the background but he's shouting instructions all the time.

Good luck
Hannah

Hi everyone,

Im a lurker at the moment as I dont post that often. On my 2nd week of ssing and feeling ok today. Just feeling a bit sorry for myself. Its lonely being on ss...I miss the social lunches etc

But....I do love CD! not a great loss 1st week but I think Im on track for another 5lbs ish this week so thats gr8. Where else would you get it hey!

Afternoon girls,

Well am back from popping into town had to do a few bits b4 getting weighd and the result is......1lb loss am happy with tht as have had a bit of a dodgy wk this wk :eek: i have managed to eat a whole tube of those rice pringles over the course of the wk:eek:,so was nt expecting a loss plus water intake hant been as good as normal, so while i was at my cdc i got a tub of water flavoring to see if i can get back to drinking my normal amount!!

Having the flavouring is the only way i can get the water down!! I try to drink a litre of it unflavoured every day but the rest is flavoured.

Well i have had my last pack of the day and am now just glugging water. I haven't picked at anything and am feeling quite proud of myself. Just gotta get through the next few hours then i'm off to bed early!

Guys,

Just wanted to say I hope you all have an excellent evening. I'm at my sister's this evening and staying over so won't have internet access...

Will log on tomorrow when i can to check how you're all doing..

Tonight's going to be hard I just know it - I've got that Friday munchies feeling.. :(

H x

Tonight's going to be hard I just know it - I've got that Friday munchies feeling.. :(

H x

Noooooooo Hannah - absolutely definitely no munching is allowed for you. Its too close to your launch night and you need every single lb to count so you look absolutely fabulous on your big night.

Now dont make me come over there and do this:whoopass:

Hi Sarah

This is what I posted on yesterday's daily..

Here's the link through to the website I bought the DVD from... hope it works!

PT Bouncer DVD - Complete Body Workout

It's called PT Bouncer Complete Body Workout... It's got quite a few sections and last night I did the Warm Up/Beginner's Rebounding Workout and the Short Stretch... The only disappointing thing is there's no real soundtrack - you can just about hear music in the background but he's shouting instructions all the time.

Good luck
Hannah

Thanks Hannah, I've bookmarked the page now, so I can look at it properly later.

Thanks for finding that for me xxx

Back