friday again

phill1978

wants to get slim
anyone got any plans for this weekend ( should be warm finger crossed)

im going for a long walk with the mrs hopefully shift a few pounds :):):):)

I'm working tomorrow in the pub, going to get all my washing and house tidying done too.

Sunday me and the OH are off to the seaside if the weather is nice, spend the day on the beach not eating ice creams hehe. If the weather is a bit pants we're hitting the donny dome ice rink :D

Im off to scope out the place where I have an interview next week :) I have to bus it so wanna make sure I get there on time ha ha. Then BBQ at mums and picnic in park with boyf on Sunday :eek:) xx

i loveeeee fridays as i get to have a lovely big takeaway tonight with hubby and watch american idol......yes im very sad eh lol

enjoy your walk phil x

We're doing very little! BBQ on Saturday and vegging out on Sunday! I have uni work so ill get some of that done.

I'm working tomorrow in the pub, going to get all my washing and house tidying done too.

Sunday me and the OH are off to the seaside if the weather is nice, spend the day on the beach not eating ice creams hehe. If the weather is a bit pants we're hitting the donny dome ice rink :D

that so great i havent been ice skating for years, hopefully the weathers good so you get to the beach :D:D:D:D

The Ashes to Ashes finaleeeeeeeeeeee! :D I've only watched the last 4 episodes from the whole two series, and didn't watch Life on Mars, so I'm pretty pants company to watch with (who's that? Why'd he do that? et cetera). It is gripping stuff though.

I could go to town today but the only bus through is at 1.05 and I'll have to wait for my boyfriend to finish work at 5 to pick me up. I'd get to town for half 1 but that is still a long time to hang about. It's not like I have the money to shop either!

For now it's Deal or No Deal, then Wife Swap US, but I don't like that version as much as the UK one cuz the fights are set up. Then it's Nanny 911 til half 1, before Doctors at 1.45, Animal 24/7 at 2.15 then Diagnosis Murder at 3. I am like an old woman!!! I don't have anything better to do here though, so the TV is my best friend pretty much!

I'm always stranded here when the weather is good. :-(

The Ashes to Ashes finaleeeeeeeeeeee! :D I've only watched the last 4 episodes from the whole two series, and didn't watch Life on Mars, so I'm pretty pants company to watch with (who's that? Why'd he do that? et cetera). It is gripping stuff though.

I could go to town today but the only bus through is at 1.05 and I'll have to wait for my boyfriend to finish work at 5 to pick me up. I'd get to town for half 1 but that is still a long time to hang about. It's not like I have the money to shop either!

For now it's Deal or No Deal, then Wife Swap US, but I don't like that version as much as the UK one cuz the fights are set up. Then it's Nanny 911 til half 1, before Doctors at 1.45, Animal 24/7 at 2.15 then Diagnosis Murder at 3. I am like an old woman!!! I don't have anything better to do here though, so the TV is my best friend pretty much!

I'm always stranded here when the weather is good. :-(

thats some mega daytime tv list all your missing is judge judy and jeremy kyle and you will have the lot lol :):):):)

thats some mega daytime tv list all your missing is judge judy and jeremy kyle and you will have the lot lol :):):):)

I love Judge Judy have already watched her this morning :D

Everyone sounds as if they will be having a great weekend. I'm off today and tomorrow but back in work Sunday afternoon. Lack of funds means nothing too exciting but I was going to clean the old house and do some gardening, but am feeling a tad under the weather, sore throat and offensive nose so may have a Lorny day watching daytime tv.

have a great time whatever you're doing :D

I went to town in the end. I figured I could do with the fresh air and a bit of exercise!

Gah. My boyfriend wants Indian for dinner, but won't get it unless I do too. Now I feel bad cuz I really don't have the points for a flippin' curry!

GAHHHH! He's trying to convince meeeeeee! :-(

Last edited:
I went to town in the end. I figured I could do with the fresh air and a bit of exercise!

Gah. My boyfriend wants Indian for dinner, but won't get it unless I do too. Now I feel bad cuz I really don't have the points for a flippin' curry!

GAHHHH! He's trying to convince meeeeeee! :-(

how many points you go left?

I have 12.5 left!

hey everyone

Got family coming tomorrow so off to a park for the day, with a picnic and footballs:) I am making the picnic so nice filling LOW points:D got pasta cooked, wraps ready, low pt crisps, salad and lots of fresh fruit.

Sunday off to the boat club:8855: ohh rather! it got a family fun day on so another picnic:)

Loks like Jacket pots of tea both nights lol

well i got back from my weekend about an hour ago, i stay with OH for my weekends :) was fun but way too warm! i have a obsession with Pokemon atm! ahem haha i can't help it, don't wanna fully grow up yet :D so i was playing that whilst him on GTA :D think all the electricity didn't help the heat situation!

Back