Friday couldn't come soon enough :(

Chaaar

I can't wait to start my Cambridge diet I've been looking at everyone losing weight and they're doing brilliantly! I wanna lose weight :(

Where's everyone from?

Hey! I start on Friday hoping to lose 8 stone eventually! I'm from Wisbech, Norfolk. :) what about you?

Good luck! Your doing really well! I can't wait to get started on my diet I'm so jealous I everyone else lol! xxxx

Charlotte xxxx

Hello

I started CD on 28th July and have lost 18.2 pounds in the last 32 days.
However now the weightless seems to be all over the place, I probably should give it 1 week between my weigh ins, however I am a little paranoid about it and check everyday.
So have decided to do weigh ins once a week from today.

Yeah it's probably not the best thing to check every day because when you realise you've stopped losing weight you might be inclined to stop the diet which isn't worth it :) keep going your doing really well! xxxx

Charlotte xxxx

hi there im a couple of days in so just looking forward to hitting the ketosis part, the weight losses people are getting are brilliant so finger crossed. im up in edinburgh so greetings from the north!
jx

Thank you Charlotte

Just hoping to do this and do it without compromising on what the diet stands for
" drink the packets, drink the water and avoid food, you will loose weight it is impossible not to, the only problem is the mind that might make you falter"
This is my mantra as of now

-S

Hey Charlotte,

You start your diet tomorrow right?
I was equal parts scared and excited before the start mine.
Wish you all the luck to stay true to it.
You were saying you need to lose 8 stone which is approximately 50 kg, I started of with having to lose 46. After 31 days I have 38 more to go.

So hang in there, trust me if I can do anyone in the world can do it, consider the big foodie that I am ?

-S

Hello Skydragon,

Great to hear that your on the diet as well.
More people to trade experiences with?
All the best for the weigh in and let us know how it went.
How has week 1 been until now for you?

- S

hi the swats

it is really good to have other people to chat to esp with what to expect on this diet as i don t really know that many folk who are doing/done it. it s not been as bad as i thought but i was expecting it to be hell! headaches have been the worst but woke up with a clear head today so thats good.

ive got a pair of jeans that id love to wear again, at the moment they can only be used as an attractive head piece!
well best get ready for work
have a good fat burning day all
jx

Hi, I've moved this into the general forum for you, that way you will get more replies and support on your journey x Good luck x

Hey Skydragon,

I totally get the headaches, been having a terrible one from the past 2 days, doesn't help that I have an acute sinus issue.
Going to see an acupuncturist on the same today, so not looking forward to that.
Jeans as a head piece lol that was funny ??
Don't you worry in a few months I am sure I will be your go to clothing.
All the best

- S

I think when I start ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377789823.134565.jpg
I'm gonna use the tread mill it might take my mind off eating and make me eat more water, getting fed up of being fat!

Charlotte xxxx

hey there swats

hope that head improves acupuncture sounds like a good option at least no risk of coming out of ketosis. can you take any of the decongestants on the diet? totally feel for you as i ve got crappy sinuses too. hope the diet is going well x

char hi there when do you start? i totally relate to being sick of being miss or mrs chubba chubba keep your eyes on the prize
:) we can do this. do you already do the tread mill? sounds like your not encouraged to go crazy due to low cal intake.x

fay good luck for the weight in xx

Hello Char,

I totally get the "fed up being fat" feeling, I have been feeling that way for so many years now, scared to do the actual math to see how many years.
But hopeful this is the last time we will be obese and a new life awaits us.
On the treadmill bit, I was advised my CD consultant to not work out for the 1st week recommend that you check with your consultant
as to when you can start exercising.
Look forward to it with happiness is all I would say

-S

Hi I'm from wednesbury in the West Midlands just into my 4th week next weigh day Wednesday. I'm on holiday at the moment in Wales! I've moved to SS + whilst on holz and brought all my products with me it's been really hard!! The smell of fish and chips, doughnuts and candy floss I feel like I'm in hell!! But I've stuck to it and I'm proud can't wait for my weigh in on Wednesday!!! Keep going girls if I can do this anyone can!!! X

Thanks for all your support guys! Your all doing fabulous! I've been on it two days now i started yesterday, did a sneaky weigh in this morning and lost 4 pounds! Did about 10 wee's at work yesterday lol! When ya gotta go, you gotta go!

Back