**FRIDAY DAILY THREAD**

charlotte_k

Gold Member
Morning all!!
Going to town with a friend today. Going to try on loads of clothes and start my christmas shopping!! Then going out to a friends to watch the boxing tonight!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!
Hope to have a good day with the water too!!!!
Hope you all have a great day x x

morning all, hope everyones having a good one
have fun shopping charlotte :)

well lazy one again today chatting online abit followed by a swim
might have to start cleaning! yes that bad word lol
im currently working on my first litre of water

Morning everyone hope you are well

Charlotte - I started my Christmas shopping yesterday and finished it online last night, just got stocking fillers to get now, have fun I had a blast.

OO Id love to go swimming thats something I miss, but not confident enough yet, in a month or so I will though.

Well its another teacher training day, so I have a few children today (im a childminder) dont normally work Fridays but they are older children and are all playing nicely so sneaking a peak on here. Off to meeting at lunch time and having lovely night with husband tonight as he works nights so only see him Friday nights and Saturdays.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Morning all, glad to say I didn't give into the temptation of food last night, but I'm still hungry today tummy is actually rumbling so not even head hungry, what's that all about?
I finish work early today and I can't wait :) drank buckets of water already but nothing new I love it :)
have fun shopping Charlotte, and swimming claire
here's to being 100%
hope everyone has a great day xxx

witchy, im a blimp but no ones called green peace yet, i just dont give a frig what people think any more
they avoid me while i swim anyway as i have a tendancy to erm sing to myself, from a distance i look like the crazy girl talking to herself, lol

Good morning all!
Had a rare lie in, as DD slept till 8.20am- so a lovely start to the morning.
In work tonight so off to take DD to meet my mom in a shopping centre and she'll look after her for us ( i normally catch a late kip before work). Good excuse to browse a few clothes shops which is so much more fun now stuff fits!
Really excited as i'm counting down the shifts before i start my new job in 10 days!
Must try and crack on with the water as only been getting 2ltr and normally have a lot more. Have a good day all. xx

witchy, im a blimp but no ones called green peace yet, i just dont give a frig what people think any more
they avoid me while i swim anyway as i have a tendancy to erm sing to myself, from a distance i look like the crazy girl talking to herself, lol

Thats hilarious, I can just picture you it haha, wish I had your attitude.

lol well those that do get close enough to hear me i tend to be singing concious reggae so stuff about jah
hmmmm white girl singing rasta songs, back away slowly, lol

It could be worse lol it could be singing heavy metal.

Regae is cool, not listened to it for years but spent a month in Jamaica years ago with my friend, ooo happy days, those girls cant half wiggle their hips haha.

its pretty much all i listen to, i blame my friends, lol
and some of my lucky bugger friends moved out to the carribean grrrr no fair
thou one of ems back over for a lil while next month so i will raid thier cd collection to copy since i was daft enough to agree to meet up, i should have declined till after cd, lol

You will have a great time though.

Im sat watching the biggest loser, i cant wait for the Wii game to come out in Novemeber, its that or boot camp and hell will freeze over before i go there lol, is anyone else watching it??

we love biggest loser! we watch it at 12.00 ( thou i often watch it again next morning ) wow the aussie lot sure are a bunch of back stabber this year arnt they
cant believe fee lost all that weight this week!

Good Morning Everyone! It's Friday - YAY!!! :) I have my weigh in at 1.30 today, I've been as good as gold and when I weighed myself yesterday I had lost 8lb, so I unofficially changed my ticker last night - it motivates me, but it may be changed later if it's more or less than 8lb! Fingers crossed it's not less!!! I've decided I'm going to power walk to my weigh in today (about 30 min walk). It's funny to hear you talk about buying Christmas presents - I have bought a few bits and pieces, but no where near finished...I just hope I get it all before the crazy Christmas rush. I get very stressed in massive crowds and end up getting a bit fiesty!!! lol Hope you all have a great day :)

geez you lot are organised, all ive got so far is a tin of chocs for kaya's school teachers ( theres 6 of em )

we love biggest loser! we watch it at 12.00 ( thou i often watch it again next morning ) wow the aussie lot sure are a bunch of back stabber this year arnt they
cant believe fee lost all that weight this week!

Ahhh im not watching that one I watched that a few months ago, the new one is even more back stabbing its on sky 224 skyreallives.

I like Fee and your right they were backstabbers, but I love it. Hope you watch the new one too.

Emma thats a brilliant loss well done, bet your suited, as for Christmas im obsessed with getting done so I can spend more on myself as i shrink,

Didn't come on yesterday as had a mood on .. weighed myself yesterday morning and still no loss since Saturday. Anyhoo weighed myself this morning and lost a pound .. YEY .. so feeling a bit happier today. Weigh in with CDC tomorrow morning so just hope that pound stays off.

Hope everyone has a good day :)

thats good a pound is heavy so its a loss, every pound helps so good for you and good luck for tomorrow.

hello ladies.

I am so jealous of all of you done with your shopping. I haven't even started. To the good though I have a trip to America in 2 weeks so can hopefully get some things on sale and then carry them back.
Not too too many to buy for but certainly people who are kind of difficult to buy for so need my thinking cap on.

Have a fantastic day and I will check back later xx

hello ladies.

I am so jealous of all of you done with your shopping. I haven't even started. To the good though I have a trip to America in 2 weeks so can hopefully get some things on sale and then carry them back.
Not too too many to buy for but certainly people who are kind of difficult to buy for so need my thinking cap on.

Have a fantastic day and I will check back later xx

OOo lucky you have a fab time xx

Back