FRIDAY GIRLS

You've been doing well JB - you'll get rid of those two squatters quite quickly if you're fairly careful x

SD for me. I have had a mad week this week.

Tazbabe - 1lb
BCM - STS
Miss Bee - 2lb
Jellyzz - 2lb
Gem - SD (so what's new)
Miss Mango: -2lb
Welshgirl +2lb
Jellybaby +2lb
Tink - SD

The only way to do it this week is with 3 balloons

Aw thanks Gemstone, I wasn't expecting that! Well done to everyone in this thread this week :)

you deserved it Mango - well done x

Well done you - you deserved it x

Thank you for my Ballon it did make me smile and well done evryone
The only way to do it this week is with 3 balloons

[/QUOTE]

Well done Jellyzz - you earned it x

New to Firday weigh ins

Hi everyone, just starting W.W. (again) I am doing it alone at home so thought I would join the Friday club and give some support to all you Fridays weigh ins.

I am making Friday my weigh in day and this is my second weigh in. I have been very bad this week so it was no supprise to me when I put on 1.6lbs. Hopefuly I will get that off this week.

Good luck to everyone this week.

Morning ladies I sts this week witch i'm pleased with after all the crisp and wine i've had this week,:party0051: back on track as of today.......... well done jellybaby really pleased for you:happy096: Good luck to all the other friday girls....xxx

Useless loss for me, only 1lb :( Disappointed in that. Onwards and downwards though! Well done to everyone else, fab losses girls!

hi all. im back. i'm still sts but not been dieting over past few weeks as have moved house but am going to get back with it on monday :D well done to all you losers and sts :)

hi all. im back. i'm still sts but not been dieting over past few weeks as have moved house but am going to get back with it on monday :D well done to all you losers and sts :)
At least you've not gained any weight - well done hun :D

hi all:)
sts for me.was expecting it,as although i stuck to plan,i have been really bloated all week:sigh:
well done all you losers and sts
and good luck to everyone this week.:)

Well after 2 weeks of SD I have STS. Rather glad I aint gained after all the rubbish I have eaten lately been better this past week.

Back