FRIDAY GIRLS

Hey I'm new here but I'd like to join the weigh in fun...
My last weigh in (last Friday) I was 2 lbs under my starting weight...go me lol

You are indeed welcome to join the fun and well done on your first weigh in x

Thanks guys! I have so much left to lose and just started in the gym...week number 3...aaaaand I'm a little disappointed by only 2 lbs :(
How did you guys experience the first month?! Lots lost or nothing or maybe even gained?? (happens to me when I start working out and I do not like it lol)

Ah - If you've just started the gym you could be turning fat into muscle. That's a good thing but muscle weighs heavier than fat and it will sometimes slow the numbers. Don't worry about that as its all good and you will tone up nicely and lose inches on the way too. You will lose weight but in a slightly different way - you'll just have to learn not to get too hung up on the numbers. Well done for the commitment - it's a tough old journey however you choose to do it x

Thank you Gemstone for the encouragement!!!
I hope after 4-6 weeks I will "see" something on the scale and I really hope I'll start feeling a difference in my clothes as well. I know all I have to do is stick to it, but I can't seem to not weigh myself for a week or two and then when I do I feel like "duh" lol
Oh well, we will all make it "down" there hehe

Last edited:
I AM going to have a loss this week :)

Of course you are Nomad - no problem :) x

Thank you Gemstone for the encouragement!!!
I hope after 4-6 weeks I will "see" something on the scale and I really hope I'll start feeling a difference in my clothes as well. I know all I have to do is stick to it, but I can't seem to not weigh myself for a week or two and then when I do I feel like "duh" lol
Oh well, we will all make it "down" there hehe

No problem weighing (weigh every day if you need to) just don't get hung up on the numbers. Numbers are a guide only and if the trend is down don't worry about the fluctuations or the amount. Its the overall picture that really matters, change of shape, better health, more energy. You WILL get there if you really want to x

I cant believe that Friday Girls is still going and I didnt know. Can I come back, as I will always be a Friday Girl at heart!!

Those of you that dont know me, Im doing ww propoints, have struggled up and down up and down over the past 2 years, but seem to be getting there more than not these days. My body is a grabber, doesnt like to let go of the fat, so Im a slow loser too. Usually 1-2lbs a week. Im fine tuning my propointing at the moment, and trying to find exactly what suits me within it. TBH, Ive been sort of cheating since Christmas, as my weigh in is Friday, and I dont keep track, thinking "oh well" I have my weekly points to help me. Unfortunately, this isnt the right way to go about it, so from tomorrow (my new week) I shall be having perhaps 10 extra tomorrow and 15 on Sat (its my sisters birthday so we are going out for a meal). Then I will be back to daily points, with perhaps the odd extra if needed. What Im trying to say is, I dont want to go overboard, and not count. That isnt going to teach me good habits!

xx

I cant believe that Friday Girls is still going and I didnt know. Can I come back, as I will always be a Friday Girl at heart!! xx

Yay!!!! I'm back too!!!! :D

Let's show these "newbies" how it's done!!! lol x ;)

I cant believe that Friday Girls is still going and I didnt know. Can I come back, as I will always be a Friday Girl at heart!!

Those of you that dont know me, Im doing ww propoints, have struggled up and down up and down over the past 2 years, but seem to be getting there more than not these days. My body is a grabber, doesnt like to let go of the fat, so Im a slow loser too. Usually 1-2lbs a week. Im fine tuning my propointing at the moment, and trying to find exactly what suits me within it. TBH, Ive been sort of cheating since Christmas, as my weigh in is Friday, and I dont keep track, thinking "oh well" I have my weekly points to help me. Unfortunately, this isnt the right way to go about it, so from tomorrow (my new week) I shall be having perhaps 10 extra tomorrow and 15 on Sat (its my sisters birthday so we are going out for a meal). Then I will be back to daily points, with perhaps the odd extra if needed. What Im trying to say is, I dont want to go overboard, and not count. That isnt going to teach me good habits!

xx

Yay!!!! I'm back too!!!! :D

Let's show these "newbies" how it's done!!! lol x ;)

yes please Jools!

Yay Clarri and Jools are back too!

Hey - the originals are all coming back - you'll like the new girls who have kept Friday Girls going X

WELCOME HOME

Welcome back to the Originals of Friday Girls, I'm glad to "meet" you :D I think we need a few more of us in this thread so I'm glad that you've returned - looking forward to seeing your losses girls!

Hey - the originals are all coming back - you'll like the new girls who have kept Friday Girls going X

WELCOME HOME

Thanks Gem. Can't wait to get started. x :)

Welcome back to the Originals of Friday Girls, I'm glad to "meet" you :D I think we need a few more of us in this thread so I'm glad that you've returned - looking forward to seeing your losses girls!

Thanks! :D Nice to "meet" you too. x :)

Nomad - 4.75
Taz + 2lb

Brilliant Nomad - Celebrate you success x

Taz - The threatening TOTM and the shivering days standing in the cold may have created a blip so just carry on and don't worry too much about the scales this week - they'll carry on going down if you carry on looking after your food intake x

Yours can indeed be right Nomad - if you've been "good" and easy on the alcohol, it can make a huge difference x

Back