FRIDAY GIRLS

You're welcome Girls - and well deserved x

Maybe the balloon will have your name on it next week Lisa x

It's not gonna be good I reckon - I had a mishap with some reduced Mars eggs in ASDA - turns out it wasn't the calories they'd reduced - it could happen to anyone ;) x

Well I had pizza last night and tonight so may have put about 3 stone on!! I can't weigh til Saturday though, am I still allowed to participate this week?

Well I had pizza last night and tonight so may have put about 3 stone on!! I can't weigh til Saturday though, am I still allowed to participate this week?

It's flexible Nomad. People often weigh in Saturday or Sunday morning if they've got a weigh-in problem - I don't do the balloon until Sunday afternoon/evening x

2lb off for me this week. Good luck everyone, I'm sure it's not as bad as you think x

2lb is great Taz - well done x

You mean it's gonna be worse????

You often feel it's worse than it really is Nomad. I was convinced I'd put on as I haven't weighed for a few days - then the accident with the Mars eggs ;) but somehow I've managed STS - I'm happy with that x

Taz -2lb
Gem STS (?)

I was expecting a STS - I've had a huge stall. Suddenly, out of absolutely nowhere, I've lost 2lbs over night.

Weird.

No complaints though :D

STS for me this week. x :)

Taz -2lb
Gem STS (?)
Moog -2lb
Jools - STS

2lb off for me this morning.
and yesterday i discovered i'm a cup size down!whoop whoop:D
i'm so pleased.
good luck all.x

Taz: -2lbs
Gemstone: STS
The Moog: -2lbs
Just Jools: STS
Lisamac30: +1lb :(
Miss Bee: -2lbs
Miss Mango: -2lbs

I have got rid of another two squatters so good news there - the little blighters :D I won't be adjusting my tickers and profile on here til all squatters have gone so its a pain as I like to SEE it written too :rolleyes: Never mind though
Well done to all and those of you who have gained - don't get disheartened, you will soon get rid of that again. Onwards and downwards ladies!!

I was expecting a STS - I've had a huge stall. Suddenly, out of absolutely nowhere, I've lost 2lbs over night.

Weird.

No complaints though :D

Gotta love those squatters when they up and leave in the night - well done x

STS for me this week. x :)

Taz -2lb
Gem STS (?)
Moog -2lb
Jools - STS

Join the clan x

Put a lb on :cry:
Only thing i can put it down to is change in medication on to insulin, and not gone to the loo last couple days...
Really upset with it though, ive tried so hard and done loads of exercise... :sigh:

Well done to all the losses :D

Yep - medication will do it - might find that squatter will up and leave taking his mates with him x

2lb off for me this morning.
and yesterday i discovered i'm a cup size down!whoop whoop:D
i'm so pleased.
good luck all.x

Oh - well done you x

Taz: -2lbs
Gemstone: STS
The Moog: -2lbs
Just Jools: STS
Lisamac30: +1lb :(
Miss Bee: -2lbs
Miss Mango: -2lbs

I have got rid of another two squatters so good news there - the little blighters :D I won't be adjusting my tickers and profile on here til all squatters have gone so its a pain as I like to SEE it written too :rolleyes: Never mind though
Well done to all and those of you who have gained - don't get disheartened, you will soon get rid of that again. Onwards and downwards ladies!!

Yay - squatters beware!! x

Back