FRIDAY GIRLS

Karen - If you cut the pizza in half when you get it home and wrap each half separately in the freezer you won't be tempted to eat a whole one - my mate does that as she lives on her own - mine is shared with OH x

Thanks Gem, Ill do that :) x

Well done everyone :)

Just half a pound off for me this week, thought it would be atleast a pound as upped the exercise a bit this week. Maybe Ive lost inches? just not sure where from yet although my socks feel a bit looser :cool: maybe theyve just stretched a bit :D

Waist band in work trousers still leaving a big red mark round waist but refuse to order a size 18.They are very uncomfortable so tend to stand rather than sit sometimes while on my checkout.

Taz -2lb
Jools - STS
Nomad -6.5lb
Linz - STS
Miss Bee + 6lb
Sooz -3lb
TAG -0.5

Sorry folks - up north on holiday so haven't weighed in yet - will do so Sunday morning when I get back. Well done for all those fab losses!

Well done everyone and what an amazing bawoon win this week x

Time to lose them befor Friday Barefoot x

You deserved it Nomad - you are doing SO well at the moment x

I want the whoosh fairy too but I know I haven't really invited her in yet and she won't come uninvited x

Hi Everyone

I'd like to join in if I may, I have my first weigh in on Friday, i'm not joining a class just doing it from home so will be lovely to have some support on here :)

I'm so excited about Friday's weigh in and a little nervous too although I feel I've been on plan all week! I was tempted to jump on the scaled today for a quick peep but managed to resist the urge. Shall be back on Friday with the verdict.

Congrats on all the wieght lost so far and good luck for Friday everyone :)

Welcome Chickadee - It doesn't matter how you make your journey - just doing it in your own way is fine x

Back