Nomad -1.75lb
Linz - STS
Gem - SD
Miss Bee -2lb
Chickadee -1.75lb
Easygoing -2lb
TAG - SD

hi ladys im going to be a friday weigher would it be ok to join u pls xx

Welcome honey and good luck for Friday :)

THANK YOU ladies good luck to all of you for your friday weight in hope we all get some good losses x

Woo hoo I got the balloon with Miss Bee. Congrats to everyone who lost.

Fingers crossed for everyone with their WI tomorrow.

Morning all....

Was going to SD after an appalling week but figured I'll own up to my 3.5lb gain :eek: so that next week I can hopefully have a loss.... bloomin' squatters!! :rolleyes:

:8855: Well I shouldn't be competing with you but I am going to. 5lb gain for me!!! :eek:

Technically not all this week but over the last 3 or 4 weeks of SD so I guess that'll teach me for burying my head in the sand!! :rolleyes:

Let's hope we're competing to see who has lost the most squatters next week & not how has gained even more!! x ;)

Good luck everyone else. Sure the rest of you will have done a lot better. x :giggle:

-3lb for me this week.

good for you ditzee and jools for owning up to the squatters.
now you can give them their marching orders!:)
good luck everyone.

Hope I made you feel better about your miniscule 0.5 Jools!! Well done Miss Bee could you be on for the balloon again?? x

Not 0.5lbs, 5.0lbs!! I was making you feel better! lol x :)

I think Jools might have had a 5lb gain. I think the full stop is for the last scentence!!!

Well spotted Nomad! x :)

Well done Miss Bee & Nomad. x :D

Miss Bee SNAP again. I'm also -3lbs this week and i'm into the 16 Stones. So i'm delighted:woohoo:

Ditzee and Jools I glad you didn't SD this week, so when you come in with losses next week we will all know how hard you both worked.:fingerscrossed:

-2.5 lbs for me this week! Delighted :) congrats guys x

Back