FRIDAY GIRLS

That's good - near train stations is good with parking options for those who need - cover all bases. Do we have any ideas for the "where" side of things?

OK I'll start an ideas list for place to meet. Please add to the list or put a tick (from Smilies) against place name (copy and paste again I'm afraid)

Bristol
Bath
Birmingham
Cardiff

:checkmark green:For me:

Bristol- I could do it at a push- but its four hours on the train
Bath - again at a push
Birmingham :checkmark green:
Cardiff - no

My other suggestions:

Nottingham :checkmark green:
Derby :checkmark green:
Cambridge :checkmark green:
Peterborough :checkmark green:
Stoke :checkmark green:
Manchester :checkmark green:
Liverpool :checkmark green:
Lincoln :checkmark green:
Preston :checkmark green:
Wolverhampton :checkmark green:
Stafford :checkmark green:

Last edited:
Gemstone sts
Silence sts
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools (frijj) 1lb
Jane (mommyb) 3lb
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws 1lb
Claire1981 2lb
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 2lb
Minnieme
Georgiestar sts
Lynsey 1lb
Zoe
Katie

I lost 1lb which was good for a birthday week which involved too much drinking and too much chocolate :D

I'd love to meet up. I'm in Kent though so quite far south east compared to some !! I would drive and would prefer not to stay over but depending on when and where it was I might be able to arrange something.

Cambridge and Peterborough are good for me. I could possibly do Birmingham, depending on when it was. Derby's a possibility, Manchester and Liverpool definite no's !!

Bristol, Cardiff and Bath would be difficult although I'll be in Gloucestershire between 3rd and 7th August (possibly West Midlands 1st and 2nd but would have kids with me - they're 12 and 13 so shouldn't be too much trouble if we go for a meal or something)

I'll leave it for now to see what other people can do :)

Gemstone sts
Silence sts
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools (frijj) 1lb
Jane (mommyb) 3lb
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi -2lb
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws 1lb
Claire1981 2lb
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 2lb
Minnieme
Georgiestar sts
Lynsey 1lb
Zoe
Katie

Sorry im late with my results I have been super busy - good luck ladies who still has to put up their results and well done to all who has weighed. Only 2lb for me but I didnt work hard at all this week , I cut out all excercise due to pain being caused by my ovarian cyst grrrr but im still happy that the weight is still coming off :)

Cardiff would be easy for me as its only just over an hour away and bristol at a push thats 2 hours on the train.

Hi girlies, a meet up sounds like a fantastic idea, although don't know if I'd make it or not (would like to) but would have to be when hubby isn't on call and not too far, as I'm in Plymouth. Obviously of the places mentioned so far Bristol would be the easiest place for me to get to, as about 2 hrs from me.

Bristol- ? X
checkmark%20green.gif
checkmark%20green.gif

Bath - ? X
checkmark%20green.gif

Cardiff X X
checkmark%20green.gif

Birmingham
checkmark%20green.gif
checkmark%20green.gif
checkmark%20green.gif
checkmark%20green.gif

Nottingham
checkmark%20green.gif

Derby
checkmark%20green.gif

Cambridge
checkmark%20green.gif

Peterborough
checkmark%20green.gif

Stoke
checkmark%20green.gif
checkmark%20green.gif

Manchester
checkmark%20green.gif

Liverpool
checkmark%20green.gif

Lincoln
checkmark%20green.gif

Preston
checkmark%20green.gif

Wolverhampton
checkmark%20green.gif
checkmark%20green.gif

Stafford
checkmark%20green.gif

Ok Girls - Copy, paste and tick, cross or question mark as many as you would like to (question mark for difficult but not impossible. Add any more ideas on the end. We should be able to come up with something eventually - we don't wanna leave anyone out if we can help it x :)

Gemstone sts
Silence sts
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools (frijj) 1lb
Jane (mommyb) 3lb
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi -2lb
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws 1lb
Claire1981 2lb
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 2lb
Minnieme
Georgiestar sts
Lynsey 1lb
Zoe
Katie

Collectively 12lb so far if my maths is OK. Well done Girls x

It's still looking like Jane for the balloon but I'll leave it as long as I can to get as many results as possible in x :)

I'm not going to vote as I don't know if I can attend til the date is decided but I can get to most locations

I'm hoping you'll be able to come Taz as I wanna travel with you to wherever. We do have to think of the distance some people will be travelling though. Jane is right about Birmingham being central but it may be quite a long way for some. See how it pans out with the ticks and crosses etc.

That's a great idea Taz. x

Well Done to all our wonderful
Friday Girls

Good Luck for the week ahead x
Gemstone sts
Silence sts
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools (frijj) 1lb
Jane (mommyb) 3lb
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi -2lb
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws 1lb
Claire1981 2lb
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 2lb
Minnieme
Georgiestar sts
Lynsey 1lb
Zoe
Katie

Collectively 12lb posted this week - a good loss x

So are we making a list of people who want to come and where they're coming from then?

Yea - go for it. I'm on the outskirts of Bristol x

Gem - Bristol
Taz - Bristol
Jools - Bognor Regis

Gem - outskirts of Bristol
Silence - South Kirkby, West Yorkshire

Back